~6~

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V.)

Everyone walked to school as if it was a normal day. But there was one thing that wasn't normal, (Y/N) wasn't there.

Bakugo sat down at his desk and looked around the classroom. (Y/N) was nowhere to be seen. That even worried Bakugo a little.

Mr Aizawa walked into the classroom which was also strange. He always slid in through the classroom door in that yellow sleeping bag he took everywhere with him. He also looked worried.

"Everyone take your seats!" He shouted.

They all calmed down almost immediately and sat down in their seats.

"I have something very important to tell all of you." He said. That worried the whole class.

"This morning (Y/N) (L/N) was pronounced as missing."

The entire classroom was filled with gasps and mumbling as they processed what Aizawa had told them.

"She was last seen here yesterday. Anyone with any information on where she might be should come to me immediately." Aizawa said.

Bakugo was completely shocked. He hated (Y/N) with a burning passion yet he was worried.

Izuku was devastated. (Y/N) was his best friend and all of a sudden she had disappeared, it was nothing like her.

Most of the class had never really known (Y/N) that well but they were all really worried.

Aizawa was really worried too. He loved his students like they were his own kids. He might not show it a lot but he really does.

"The police might want to interview some of you as well to see if they can get any evidence or clues as to where she might be."

The bell rang.

"Class dismissed, if anyone has any information come and find me. And if anyone needs emotional support the counselor is in her office."

Everyone left the classroom, mubbling about their missing classmate.

Iida and Uraraka were comforting their friend. He was holding back his tears. He was determined to find (Y/n).

Bakugo stayed behind the crowd of students with his hands in his pockets. He turned a corner away from his classmates and started heading up to the rooftop.

The rooftop was his place where he could sit on his own and get away from the world, which was what he needed.

He sat at the edge of the rooftop and stared thinking of all the possibilities of where (y/n) could be.

His mind kept going to one of the most unlikely situations.

Had she killed herself?

He kept thinking about it, small sparks flying from the palms of his hands.

Bakugo knew that he shouldn't have told (Y/n) to kill herself all those times but he never thought anything of it.

What if she had taken his advice and done it? But then again, Bakugo hated (Y/n), why would he care?

The overwhelming flood of guilt washed over him. He had never felt bad for anything he had ever said to (y/n) until now, Other than a few times when he found out she was self-harming.

A small tear fell down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away.

"Snap out of it! What do you care if she's dead or not?! You hate her and she's probably just ran away or something dumb!" He told himself. He was trying to push down the fact that he cared for her.

It had been years since he had done it, but the urge was overwhelming him

It had been years since he had done it, but the urge was overwhelming him. The tears fell down his cheeks as he raised a hand to his arm. He activated his quirk and burned his arm.

He eventually calmed down.

"Stop feeling bad, you have nothing to feel bad for! This has nothing to do with you so snap out of it!" He said trying to lecture himself out of feeling guilty.

He didn't care and this wasn't his fault.

The bell rang for the next class. He left the rooftop and stared heading down to see Kirishima.

He was waiting for him outside of the classroom.

Bakugo walked over to him.

"Hey shitty hair." Bakugo said like he usually would.

"Bakugo, I need to talk to you about something." Bakugo immediately knew he had done something wrong. It was always 'bakubro' or one of the other nicknames Kirishima had for him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's about (Y/n)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~