~5~

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V.)

"Okay, I will go and tell him you've woken up and he should come in soon." Kurogiri said before leaving the room.

After he left (Y/N) began looking around the room. She tried to get out of the bed but she was still in a bit of pain.

She sat up in her bed and looked in the drawer in the small bedside table. It was empty. The whole room looked pretty boring.

(Y/N P.O.V.)

While I was waiting for this guy I started to think.

'I wonder if they are happier without me?'

I was happy that I wasn't burdening them anymore but I couldn't help but wonder what they're reaction was to finding the note.

Suddenly a guy with light blue messy hair walked into the room. His skin was extremely dry and he had scratch marks on his neck. His eyes looked sad, as if there was something bothering him. He sat down beside me. I felt my anxiety rise and my breathing got faster. An anxiety attack was the last thing I needed right now.

Who was this guy and why did he even care that I had tried to off myself?

He seemed to notice that I was getting nervous.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." He said. He sounded like he was a little offended that I was nervous.

At this point I was almost curled up in a ball. This guy clearly had no idea what to do.

He spontaneously wrapped his arms around me. It was an awkward hug but it was quite calming. This was clearly a last resort for him since he didn't know what to do, he didn't seem like the type person to give people hugs.

He let go of the hug and sat down again. I was still pretty nervous but I wasn't curled up in a ball anymore so that was good enough for now.

"Sorry." I said. I felt the need to apologize for some reason.

"You don't need to be sorry." He said.
We sat in silence for a few seconds.

"What's your name?" I asked curiously.

"Tomura Shigaraki." He said. He didn't seem to be very good at making conversation but it was an awkward situation so it was understandable.

"Why did you try to kill yourself?" He asked. The question scared me, he had just asked it out of nowhere.

"Uhm-" I didn't really know how to respond and my eyes started to fill with tears.

"H-how do you know that's what happened?" I asked.

"When we found you I saw your arms and my friend went up to the roof and found your shoes, a note and the blade that you used." He said.

I stayed quiet and kept my eyes down. I had never been good at making eye contact, especially in situations like this.

A tear fell down my cheek. Nobody had ever even noticed that I felt like this before until now.

"W-why the hell do you care? Nobody's even noticed I've felt like this for years and now all of a sudden someone does!" I snapped. I couldn't hold the tears back and I was a sobbing mess at this point.

"I just don't like seeing someone hurt so much to the point where they try to jump off a building." He said.

"What happened to you that drove you this far?" He asked me.

God, where do I even start.

"I-it doesn't matter. I don't matter!" I said wiping the tears away from my eyes, but they just kept coming.

"You do matter." He said in a slightly quieter voice.

"Please tell me." He asked. I honestly didn't understand why he cared so much.

"I-i'm bullied pretty badly... But I just felt like I was a burden on everyone and they'd be better off without me." This was hard. I had never opened up to anyone before.

"I started cutting 5 months ago and never stopped because it was the only thing that helped... But it only lasted for a few minutes. I started starving myself when I started going to U.A. because the guy who bullies me told me I needed to loose weight and I guess I believed him. For years he's told me I'm worthless, a waste of space, that I should just kill myself up until the point where it was stuck in my head and that was just what I thought of myself. I just wanted it to stop. I-i just want everything to stop!"

Shigaraki looked shocked but sad at the same time. I didn't understand why he even cared.

"I understand how you feeling. I want to help you."

"How?"

"Join the league with us. Get revenge on the people who hurt you, who drove you this far."

In my head my definite answer was no. But the words that came out of my mouth said otherwise.

"Okay, I'll join you."