~4~

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V.)

"I think she's starting to wake up."

Everyone in the room perked up a little after Kurogiri said that. They all got up and started to head towards the door before Kurogiri stopped them.

"She has no idea where she is and she's just tried to end her life. We should go in two at a time so we don't overwhelm her."

"Noooo, I wanna meet my new bestie. There's no girls here!" Toga whined.

"I thought I was your bestie toga!?" Twice argued.

They continued with their conversation in the background.

"What are you gonna do if she freaks out and tells the pro heros where our hideout is? She goes to U.A. there's no way she's gonna join the league!" Dabi said.

"Time will tell, but for now all we can do is try our best to help her."

Kurogiri left the room an headed back to the spare room where (Y/n) was.

(Y/N P.O.V.)

I started to wake up. I had forgotten what happened for a few seconds.

'am I dead?' I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling, adjusting my eyes to the light in the room.

I started to sit up.

"Well shit." I said as I realized that I was alive.

"Language." I heard a voice say from beside me. I almost jumped out of my skin.

"AH-" I screamed.l

Kurogiri panicked. He had never been in this situation before so he didn't know what the right words were.

"Shh, calm down."

"WHERE THE HELL AM I!?" I screamed.

"I can't tell you-"

"IM IN A WEIRD ROOM WITH A PURPLE GAS GUY AND THE LAST THING I CAN REMEMBER IS JUMPING OFF A BUILDING SO THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS TELL ME WHERE THE HELL I AM!" I shouted.

Kurogiri looked shocked, but the reaction I had was probably expected.

"I will tell you when I'm sure I can trust you. Could you tell me your name?" He asked.

I sighed "I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Now can you tell me where I am?!"

"My name is Kurogiri and I look like this because of my quirk. Me and some of my friends were out doing some work and we found you and decided to help." He explained

"So am I in a hospital?" I questioned.

"No."

"Then where am I?!"

He sighed. Why was he so hesitant to answer me.

"The league of villains hideout."

"Are you joking with me?"

He shook his head. I was speechless.

"B-but if your villains then why did you help me?"

"We might be villains but we're not heartless." He said.

"One of my friends was very eager to help you, would you like to meet him?"

"Uhm.." I didn't really know what to say or do. These people are known as some of the worst Villans in Japan but they had helped me? I wasn't so sure about meeting this guy.

"It's understandable if you don't want to."

"I do-" the words came out of my mouth before I could even think.

Well I guess I'm meeting this guy then.