chapter 1

juicy's pov 

I woke up to darkness in my room again, the nightmares are coming back. The ones where I was back at home, with mama on the floor drunk and dad upstairs with him girlfriend. When I was young they alway fought. I tried to clear my mind so I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I had a flight in an hour so I needed to get ready so i can meet the boys at the airport, me, Eddie, and Narrator are going to Australia to see Josh, Mully, and smashing. I take a shower get ready, take my suit case and put it in my car  and drive to the airport. I text Eddie 

TM-Tacoman G- Goosey 

TM- Hey where are u at bro i've been at the airport for an hour looking for you. I'm with narrator

G- yea I see you just turn around

TM- oh nevermind I see you now 

( end of the text)

" Eddie, Narrator, whats up" 

" I'm just bored but the flight should leave soon hopefully, I can't wait to brag to mully on how I overtook him in subs" says Eddie " What about you Narrator " I say as he was more silent than normal " huh, oh yea i'm fine just fine" he says then looks back to his phone when he was looking at twitter. " oh look what smashing said" he says as he shows me a twitter post by my best friend that reads " can't wait to see my best friend Goosey.". It made me smile but just my smile faded when I heard the plane being called. I ran up to the place to get on the plane and showed her my ticket. When I was on the plane next to Eddie and Narrator I felt happy because I was going to see smashing. I have alway had a crush on him but I don't if me and him will be together but I have 14 hours so i'll just sleep.

 time skip after the flight  

As I get off the plane I see him, Smashing is on his phone but I see mully and Josh looking at me. Josh smiled and tapped Smashings shoulder. He looks up at me a smile, that makes me blush and smile back. I felt awkward but a little spark I felt, the butterflies in my head. The sparkle in his made it hard to not kiss him but I had to contain it. He ran his hands through his long blond hair and  looked back at is phone for a second then shut it off. He stood up and walk over to me and wrapped me into a hug. After 2 seconds of hugging all of the boys decide to join until we are in a big group hug.  When we pull away I notice smashings sad face, even when I tried to ignore it I keep staring. " alright  guys you know where you are right? Eddie is staying with josh, Narrator your with me, and Juicy your with Smashing" Mully said trying to break the awkwardness between me and Smashing. The only people who knew i was gay was Mully and Narrator. They don't know about my love for Smashing but they will soon find out...

 cliffhanger sorry but um this took me soo long idk why but word count: 570