chapter 4

After a couple of  minutes we arrive at a elegant place. There's vines hanging everywhere and the light hits the trees perfectly. No one can see us from the street. I stuttered at the sight. "Babe what is this" I asked. "I found this about a years ago and I come here all the time" Smashing says laying in the grass. "And it's on our property so no one can bother us. It's a great place to relax" he adds. I lay on his chest and spark up a conversation. After a long time laughing and talking we head home and fall asleep. In the middle of the night I wake up to see no one next to me in the bed. "Babe?" I ask no answer. I check everywhere in the house and still didn't find him. I think back to the woods and walk outside. After walking I arrive at the woods to see Smashing there.   laying down, looking at the moon smiling. "What are you doing this late" I ask him while laying down next to him. "Oh hey did I wake you up when I left I'm sorry" he stutters out nervously. I put my head on his arm and fall asleep. I wake in my room 'was it a dream' I think in my head. Smashing walks in with coffee and hands me a mug. "Good morning babe" I say and kiss Smashing "how did you sleep" he asks me. "I don't know I was pretty sleepy last night. How did I get back in bed last night?" I say "I carried you back this morning. I would have left you there and came back later." Smashing said. I got up and got ready or the day by putting on sweatpants and a hoodie. "well someone is happy" Mully said as I walked downstairs smiling . "Hey Juicy why are you in sweatpants" Eddie said while looking at me like I was an Idiot. "Because they are soft and warm and I'm too sleepy to finished this conversation" I said with a smirk on my face. Eddie looked baffled for a moment and then just burst out of laughing. "Dude your face after though oh my god." Eddie was laughing so hard he was crying. Mully and Josh was just looking at us like we were stupid. Narrator and Smashing was talking at the table. "Eddie mate shut the hell up" Mully whined. "Josh grab the duck tape off the counter and put it over Eddies mouth " I joked and to my surprise he did. Eddie sat down next to narrator at the table with the tape over his mouth still giggling a little bit.  "Josh what did you do" Narrator said as we all laughed. I walked over and pulled the tape off. "Ow ok jeez dude" Eddie said "that's for laughing at my sweatpants bitch" I said while crossing my arm. I sit down next to Smashing and lean back until I zone out. I think about how the wood and why was Smashing was there last night. I snap back to the real world to Smashing shaking me. "Hey are you ok dude" Smashing said. I realize that I'm on the floor. "What's going on, why am I on the floor?" I ask  while Smashing picks me up off the floor. "Well you zoned out and was leaning back in your chair so you fell back" Smashing said "Are you ok Juicy it looked like it hurt when you fell back" Narrator said. "yeah I'm fine but I headache now" I said. I walk over and sit on the couch. I grab my blanket and pull it over me trying to comfy. Smashing walked over to me and sat down next to me. 

AFTER SOME TIME 

The boys are spending the night tonight. When everyone was asleep I went to the door with a blanket around me and opened it. I walk outside and into the woods where I find the spot. I lay the blanket down and sit on it. I watched the stars and thought of all the things i've done in my past, like coming out as gay to my mom, and dating Smashing. I was so happy until I thought of my dad. My dad hates me because I'm gay. He used to beat me and my mom. I left the house at age 15 and lived with my friend Ash where I meet Narrator and soon met the other boys. I soon fell asleep. I wake to a elegant place. Trees and vines, birds and bees, and even some deer in the creek not far. I sit there in peace and quiet. I for what feels like a second but I know that it's been a while so I get up . When I get up I hear my name being called. "Juicy where are you" It sounds like Mully. I don't say anything and walk away from the sound. I wanted to be alone for some reason, being alone was nice for me. I got pretty far when I sat on a rock. I stayed there for a while until I got bored. I walked for what felt like forever until I got into my backyard. I crept into the house quietly and was attacked by my friends. "Where were you man" and "I was so worried" was all I heard. I ignored most of the words coming out of the boys mouth and just sat sat down on the couch and turned on swaggersouls vr videos. Smashing sat next to me and I layed on his shoulder and fell back asleep. 

sorry if its short still working on my other story. word count: 960