Chapter 3

NO SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER 

Smashings been upstairs all day, I think he's sick or something. I want to go upstairs so see if he's ok but he asked me to leave him alone for a while. I'm going to do anyway but I don't want him to get mad. I knocked on the door "hey babe you ok" I ask nervously " ya you can come in if you want" he says softly " o-ok" I open the door to see him in his hoodie under the blanket. " Have you been throwing up at all?" I ask as I climb into bed."no but can you get me some water please"  He asked nicely "yea ok" I walk slowly down the stairs and go to the fridge to grab a water bottle out.  I take the water up stairs and give to Smashing. "Thank you baby" he says and kisses me. I  get on the bed and lay next to him while he plays with my hair. After laying there for an hour I hear my phone go off. Smashing fell back to sleep so I get up and open it. 

text in the group chat 

M- Mully  N-Narrator  J-Josh  E- Eddie JFS- JuicyFruitSnacks S- Smashing

E- me and gabby are having a party at my house tonight do you guys wanna come?

J- IM SO DOWN 

N- ok sure I guess

M- ok 

JFS-um idk yet maybe  

S- see you there then mate 

(end of chat)

I look over and Smashing  looking at his phone. " how long have you been up" I ask him "well when you grabbed your phone I didn't feel you next to me so look over saw your phone and heard mine go off so I grabbed it." He says " we should get ready for tonight" I said and he agreed 

 AT the party 

At the party me and Smashing was split up. He went to find SwaggerSouls and I went to find the boys. While I'm on the dance floor I see him talking to Swagger and a girl. At f first I think nothing of it until Smashing gets up and goes to the bathroom. After 30 second the girl gets up and opens the bathroom door and goes it. I walk over and open the door to see them kissing. " HOW COULD YOU!!?" I yell crying. I walk out of the bathroom and push pass the boys. I when I'm at my car I sit next to it and sob. After a couple of seconds Smashing sits next to me. We sit in the dark with our heads down until I break the tension. "did it mean nothing to you?" I ask  "let me  explain what really went on" He says not looking up at all but I can see the tears rolling down his face. "so what really went on?" I ask " look she kissed me" His voice was shaking and I could still see the tears. "look I need some time alone so give me about two days to think about it" I say as he looks up. "I respect that see you in two days then" He says as he moves farther away from me "hey um can I stay in the guest bedroom?" I ask him hoping he would say yes "Sure I guess" He says as he gets into his car and drives off. An hour later I get home and go to the guess bedroom. I don't hear Smashing but I know he's here because his car is in the driveway. When I get a glass of water I hear the tv on in the living room where Smashing is there asleep. I think about for a second before I walk over and kiss his head then go back to my room. I didn't sleep much last night thinking about Smashing and if I should break up with him or not. At breakfast Smashing was doing something on his laptop when I walked in. "good morning babe" I say as I walk over and hug him but he stays still. "Babe are you ok" I ask and shake him. He flinches and looks at me "oh It's just you."He says. I hear a knock at the door. Smashing opens the door "hey Josh do you need anything" He asks as Josh walks passed him and hugged me. "what are you wearing" he asked seeing me in Smashing's hoodie and shorts. "I sleep-" I say before Josh cutting me off "Smashing what's that" He says and grabs his arm, pulling up his sleeve to see cuts and lines in his arm. I push pass Josh and grab his arm. I run my hand over the cuts "how long have you done this for" I ask. "I don't talk about it" He says before pulling down his sleeves. "Hey where is the bathroom" Josh asks "down there" I say and point down the hall. "Ok thank you" He say and walks into the bathroom. I turn around and hug Smashing "woah what's the hug for"  He says "Because I don't want to lose you" I say and hug him tighter. "Aw your not gonna lose me" He says and hugs me back. "God your so cute" he says to me before I let go of him. He walks upstairs and closes the bedroom door behind him. Josh come out of the bathroom and leaves without saying goodbye. I didn't mind to be honest. I walked upstairs and into Smashing's room and saw him laying across his bed on his phone. "Babe can I cuddle you" I ask. No answer.. "want to go to the park with me" He asked out of nowhere "Um sure that could be fun" I say nervously. He get up and walks into the bathroom to take shower while I get ready. After an hour we leave and walk to the park. I sit down on a bench with him as we talk and laugh. I had my hand in his and he was smiling more. After a while a little girl comes up to us with to bracelets. "Here you go" she said as she put them in my hand "for the best friends". We thank her as she run to dads, other gays. I hand one to Smashing and we put them on. They match. They are made out of real gold. Smashing and I put our wrist together to see them. "Aw that's cute" we say at the same time and then laugh. We spend a little bit longer in the park. "Baby follow me" Smashing say pulling my arm on the way home. "Babe where are we going" I ask as he takes me to the woods. 

 OHH What will go on next chapter 

Word count: 1142

ok Bai hope you enjoy.