A New Day Another Vivosaur

(Isn't it 2015?! LEL now it's 2016... When writing this... O...)

"Huh, what?" I open my eyes. Still thinking I'm in a dream, I look around the room. "Yay." I must have fallen asleep. I go out of my room and down the elevator. I slide into the light of Vivosaur Island.

I head out to the Fossil Center.

"Welcome to the Fossil Center." Wendy says. "Oh, you were just here. Sorry to keep you waiting. Dr. Diggins has returned, fortunately You should talk to him before he wanders off again..." She tells me where to go.

I go into the Cleaning Room. Dr. Diggins is standing there.

"Oh! Hi there! Legend, right? I'm Dr. Diggins. I'm the director and head researcher for the Fossil Center. Good to meet you properly. Sorry if I was a little... scattered when we met before. This place keeps me really, really busy, you know? Legend, fossil hunting is all kinds of fun. I should know- it's my life's work! I've been interested in fossils since I was just a little boy... I broke my mother's favorite teacup and tried to hide it... by burying it in the garden! A few shovel scoops of dirt later, I found a strange rock. I stopped digging to get a closer look at it. It turned out to be a stegosaurus fossil! I was so excited, I forgot what I was doing in the first place! I run inside to show my mother. She asked me where I found it, and before I knew it, I had to explain why I was digging in the garden. I've only seen my mother that angry a few times, but even so, I was excited by my discovery! ...That stegosaurus fossil is still my most prized possession. But enough about me! Let me explain about being a Fossil Fighter. As a Fossil Fighter you search for fossils, dig them up, then use them to revive dinosaurs. Fossil Fighters strive to revive stronger and stronger dinosaurs and eventually become Master Fighters! You'll bring fossils you've dug up in dig sites to the Fossil Center for cleaning and revival. Cleaning is the process of removing extra rock from around the fossil." He tells me more stuff like the four types of fossils. Head, body, arms, and legs. "Okay, time to take your first step toward becoming a Fossil Fighter- learning to clean a Fossil!

He teaches me and I get, on my FIRST cleaning, a 100.

"Great job! Next, let's revive your freshly cleaned fossil."

I get Spinax! I got a Spinax Dino Medal.

"One advantage of our revival proses is that vivosaurs can be carried around as Dino Medals. You can always have your favorite vivosaurs with you to challenge other Fighters in Fossil Battles. Now... that vivosaur right there is yours to keep, Legend."

I need to take a test to get a Fighter's License. I run to the Fossil Stadium.

A lady named Tiffany tells me to take a cleaning test before anything. I passed, so someone comes and teaches me about Fighting. It's easy. I go to my Fossil Battle. The person I'm fighting is Capt. Travers.

"Ha ha! We meet again, Legend! Do you remember me? I'm the captain of he fine vessel that brought you to this island. I guess it's time for your first Fossil Battle... And I don't expect to lose, Legend."

He has a Goyo.

He attacks first with a Rock Head. 9 damage.

I attack him with a Spinax Fang. Instant kill.

I win!

"Well how about that, Legend! I guess that makes you an official Fossil Fighter! All right. Here's a little something for you. It's a fossil rock of the vivosaur you said you liked."

Tarbo legs.

"But that fossil rock I just gave you isn't a head fossil, so you can't revive it right away. The head is somewhere out there for YOU to find, Legend. I'm wishing you the best, Legend. Good luck." He walks off.

"Congratulations, Legend! You passed you Fighter's test!" Dr. Diggins cheers. "I can present you with your Fighter's License! That is proof that you are now a recognized Fossil Fighter. Congratulations, Legend. That makes you a Level 1 Fighter. Yikes! Where did the time go?! You must be tired, anyway, Legend. Sorry for all the yapping again. Your life as a licensed Fossil Fighter begins with a bang tomorrow. Get yourself a good night's rest. Best of luck on your road to becoming a Master Fighter, Legend!!!" Dr. Diggins waves.

Even though I fell asleep... I'll do it again.

Tomorrow will have an adventure... or another vivosaur.

(Sorry it took so long!!! Well I did FFC, so now I'm gonna do this for a while.)