Rebirth

Darkness, that's all jaune saw as his body floated in the vast sea of darkness. His body weightless as it felt like it was being pulled by a current of water stream towards what he believed would be the afterlife.

"Jaune arc," his thoughts were cut when he heard a voice that was deep calling out his name but he paid it no mind at first. "Jaune Arc !" This time he heard the voice closer and now jaune opened his eyes and began looking around for the source of the voice but instead he hears a new sound, the new sound is heavy footsteps hitting stone walking towards him and with all the energy he has Jaune spoke "h-hello ? Who's there ?"  Soon as he ask that a figure materialized into his view, as the figure came closer Jaune saw it was a man 8ft tall, raven black hair with a goatee, pale skin, and his eyes, the eyes were red as blood which caused Jaune to panic as he thought this person was the devil at first but soon as the figure was face to face with him he spoke. "Jaune Arc, do you know where you are ?" Jaune shook his head to scared to speak which causes the red eyed figure to nod "you are in limbo awaiting judgement of your soul to decide weather you go heaven or to hell." This caused Jaunes eyes to open wide as he shouted "I DEID !? IM DEAD !? NO O CANT BE DEAD !"  The red eyed man nods before speaking again, "yes I am afraid you are dead. However I can give you a chance to be reborn again for i have seen your past." Jaune was taken back by this and simply nodded before asking "and what does a fake like me deserve to be reborn ? I lied my way-" he was cut off but the red eyed man. "WRONG ! you have the spirit of a true warrior, a knight, a hero ! Someone who was willing to go above and beyond to do what a true warrior would do to help those who are in need, this is why I am going to give you a choice." Jaune was taken aback by this and watched as this man held out both his hands, in his right hand a red pill and in his left a blue pill. "If you choice the blue pill you will continue to heaven and live in paradise among your family of warriors, but if you choice the red pill you shall be reborn as my choicen warrior for my people who are in need of a warrior, true hero." Jaune looks at the pills and his hand went for the blue pill at first before being stopped by the mans voice, "the choice is yours, but I ask you to choice wisely." Jaune then moves taking the red pill instead taking it before swallowing it, doing so causes the man to smile large enough to show fangs before raising his arms wide. "JAUNE ARC ! YOU ARE NOW THE ONE ! THE CHOICEN FOR MY PEOPLE ! You are now the warrior of the Vampirian people ! As I Vladimir Dracula Tepes bestow upon onto you knowledge of not only the arcane arts but also scientific knowledge beyond the ages ! And most of all a mission." As if out of instinct Jaune drops to one knee bowing his head to Dracula, "what is thy mission you bestow upon me my master ?" Dracula smiles and speaks again "your mission is to become the new king of the Vampirians, to love them, protect them, care for them, and lead them to your world to bring true peace and unity which it is in need of to defeat the evils which those idiotic weak brothers have brought onto it." Jaune nods "I shall carry out thy bidding my master" Dracula soon raises his hand, "then raise jaune arc." Jaune does so and stands tall and proud which causes Dracula to smile "from here on out you shall no long be known as Jaune Arc, from henceforth you shall be known in the new world and to my people as Jaune Vladimir Tepes my true heir and true king of the Vampirian people !" Jaune bows his head "thank you my master, I shall not fail you." Dracula nods and soon a portal opens as the former king now god of his people and Jaunes master motions towards the portal. "Now go my choicen and begin your journey Jaune." Jaune nods and soon walks thought the portal and soon as it closes Dracula has a soft smile on his face before it turns into a frown, "I can only hope that HelixOrion is true to his word and does not try to betrayed me or interfere in this...tch" with a click of his tongue he would make sure that his choicen would have a close eye kept on him so no one would interfere in his peoples future be it an overseer, god, or even those damned young brother gods who caused the mess in the first place for which was his choicens world. With out another word Dracula left limbo and returned to his office where he would watch over this fractured soul of Jaune and guide him where he would need to be for his warriors journey and provide with him the knowledge he may need to turn him into the warrior king he knew he could be, while also making sure Helix didnt do anything to break their deal.

But that my children of the night

Is a story for another day...