*PLEASE READ*

Hello! I know I litterally have like 7 other stories but I have an attention span of a rat so I'm so sorry I will continue to try to post parts for each and every one of them hopefully at least once a week though. ANYWHO LOVE YOU ALL IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO IM HERE! Love you!

Anywho here are some things about your character|~|

1. Clint is not only your dad but also your best friend!!

2. You have 2 siblings lila Barton, she's 5 in this story, and her nickname is lil, your brother, cooper who is 3 in this story and his nickname is coop or chicken coop, and your mom Laura Barton.

3. You have a pet fox named scraps, scraps does pretty much everything with you.

4. When you were 7 you were kidnapped by hydra and didn't escape until you were 13, your father and mother both assumed you were dead and when they found you they became extremely overprotective.
You haven't told anyone but even your family about the kidnapping or the torture or experiments they don't even know it was hydra.

5. You have powers to control nature and all elements but no one knows that either.
Later in the story you will also learn you can talk to the dead.

6. You were diagnosed with many mental illnesses and your dad tries to help you with them.

I MIGHT ADD MORE AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!!
Btw this isn't the age of ultron thing so ye... but they haven't met any of you yet but it's not age of ultron because they already have Wanda but Pietro did die BUT PRETEND AGE OF ULTRON DIDNT HAPPEN BYT WANDA IS THERE!