Hallucinations

Y/ns pov:
We finally get to school and I put my notebook away and we both walk into the school.
I go straight to my locker and put my things in.

Then the bell goes off and we walk to class.

The day flew by pretty fast, Pietro and I talked most of the day and I really didn't care how many weird looks I got from people.

5th period: gym class.

I walked into gym class and saw my teacher, mr. farlow, jogged over to me.
"Hello y/n! I have a question for you?" He says.
"Yes?" I ask.
"Would you like to be on the archery team?" He asks me, I smile.
"Of course!" I say.

The end of the day.
Pietro and I were getting off the bus and walking inside the house.
"Daaaaaaaaadddd~ mommmmmm~!" I yelled at the doorway.
"In here!" I heard mom yell.
I walked into the living room and saw everyone looking at me.
"What's up kiddo?" Steve asked.
I marched over to the couch my dad was on and plopped my butt down right next to him and mom.
"I got into the archery club." I said prowdly.
"Good job honey!" Mom said.
Dad just hugged me tightly.
"Congrats lady Artemis." Thor said.
I saw Pietro standing Behind Wandas seat and giving me a thumbs up and a smile.
I smiled back.
"I'm going to go head to my lab, bye guys!" I said waving goodbye as everyone said bye, I gave Pietro a gesture telling him to come with me and we both left the house.
I got scraps and he followed us as we travelled through the woods into the lab.
We both sat in the lab and talked for awhile.
"So we're you born not visible? Or did it just happen?" I asked him.
" I wasn't born this way, have you always seen people like me?" He asked me and there was a hint in his voice that told me he knew something I didn't.
"Yes, my dad and mom took me to a doctor who just said I was a mental lunatic that talks to herself and then all of a sudden I was kidnapped and when I escaped 3 years ago, I came back and I did actually think like a mental lunatic, so now I can't protest on the statement or the pills they give me to 'stabilize' my mentality." I say rolling my eyes.
"You were kidnapped?" Pietro asked a little worried.
"Yea, when I was 7 I was kidnapped by hydra and I didn't escape until I was 13, when I came back I felt... empty and nothing has changed since, and on top of that around everyone else I always act fine and happy but it hurts, looking into the mirror and instantly being disgusted by the scars that remind me of the torture I had been put through." I say tears welling in my eyes.
"And on top of that I never told my dad or anyone for that matter about my experience, they don't even know it's hydra that kidnapped me." I said as a tear fell down my cheek.
Pietro hugs me.
"I'm so sorry, I'm always here and you're beautiful." He says hugging me.
Scraps joins into the hug and then we separate and I go back to my work.

All of sudden he asks me a question.
"Do you have any special abilities?" He asks.
I look to the ground wondering if I should tell him about my nature controlling thing.
"Uhhh, you can't tell anyone cause I haven't told them yet, but yes I can control all aspects of nature." I say, he looks at me shocked.
"Really?" He asks me.
"Ye!" I say, he nods and smiles.
"That's cool!" He says with a smile.
"By the way do you think you could ever make me visible to others? Like maybe that's part of your ability?" He asks me.
"I could try." I say.
"Ok." He says, I put my hand on his hand and concentrate on trying to make him visible.
My hands start glowing and my stomach starts hurting.
I try to concentrate more and my stomach hurts even more until it becomes unbearable and I pull away from his hand.
"Are you okay?" Pietro asks, I nod.
After that we get back to work until I remember that we're supposed to go back for dinner.
I look at my phone.
7:00
"It's late, I have to get back for dinner, you coming?" I ask him, he nods and smiles as we both stand and start walking back.

As we get back we both completely forget we're back and we're still talking to each Other and everyone is looking at me confused.
"How do you just shoot the arrow so perfectly?" He asks.
"I don't know, you just have to le-" I try to finish as I get cut off by Tony.
"Who are you talking to?" Tony asks.
I suddenly realize then look to Pietro and he mouths 'sorry' before running off upstairs.
"Uh- no one." I say.
"Are you having hallucinations again?" My dad asks.
"Hallucinations? What hallucinations?" Bruce asks.
I sigh.
"No I'm not." I say, before heading upstairs and going straight to bed.

3rd person POV: Artemis went to bed.

"What we're you talking about?" Loki asked Clint.
"Yes, what was this talk about lady Artemis having hallucinations?" Thor asks.
"Ever since she was little she'd see.. people? And we thought it was just a little kid thing but she saw them even when she grew up so we took her to a doctor and they just said she had an overactive imagination." Clint said.
They all look concerned and shocked.

The next day:
Y/n / Artemis POV: I wake up and feel sick instantly, I sit up slowly and rub my eyes, a stabbing pain in my stomach making me whince with every move.
I get up and go down the stairs in my pjs, my plaid pj bottoms and a sweatshirt.
I walk down the stairs and go into the living room where everyone is.
"Hey birdie, you getting ready for school?." (Birdie is a nickname for you Clint uses)
"I actually don't feel good, can I stay home, please?" I asked giving him puppy eyes.
He Sighs.
"I can't say no to those puppy eyes but don't tell your mother I gave in that quickly." He says, we all laugh a little.
"So what you guys doin today?" I ask.
"Just playin video games and planning upcoming missions." He said as I sat next to him.
"Cool." I say.
We all just watch movies and I watch as they plan out missions as I lay my head on my dads lap and he strokes my hair for comfort.

To be continued...
I have a plan for the next chapter and it's going to be ✨interesting✨ things boutta get spicy.