Land of the dead pt.3

Artemis POV:

The older man emerged from the water yet again, I looked up and smiled at him, he bowed towards me and walked out closer to us.

Pietro and I stood from kneeling positions and smiled at him, the others slowly approached us.

"Artemis, pietro, it's nice to see you both again, are these your friends?" He asks, "we'll kind of yea, that's my dad" I say pointing to my dad, he nods, "and she's my sister." Pietro says nodding in wandas direction, Wanda smiles and waved to the man who simply nods back.

"Would you all like to come and visit the land?" He asked all of them, "the land?" Tony asks, "yes, the land of the dead." He says, "uh- is it safe?" Sam asks, "yes, you can leave whenever you want." He says. They all nod and he slowly walks into the water, as pietro and I follow him, everyone else is hesitant about it, but they do.

Soon enough, we're all on the rose petal path like before, everyone else is looking around amazed.

"This is a lot different than I thought the afterlife would be." Wanda says as we all follow the man who is giving them a tour.

"Well yes, it can change completely by the second, it all matters on Artemis." He says, "Artemis?" Bruce asks, "yes. Artemis is very gifted, she has made this place, she made a home for all people in the afterlife. If she dies, all our souls are lost, but as long as she's alive and healthy, we will all have a home." He says, everyone looks at me amazed.

"So pretty much, she's the ruler of this place?" Tony asks, "not exactly, she is the creator, there two very different things. She has created each and every rule of the underworld. Some of us are allowed to go and live on earth with free access to travel between these two dimensions, those are the people that have truly good intentions. Some who are neither good nor bad, live down here with accept-ions of seeing family now and again, but they don't complain because it's beautiful down here, and the others, the truly terrible ones, they also have access to almost everything but they missions, they have to complete all these nice actions and when they do they officially have full access, the greatest part about it is that Artemis takes mercy on all." He explains.

"That's amazing" Thor says, "yes, I must admit it is." Loki agrees.

"Is there a way- that Artemis could ever- maybe- bring someone back to life?" Wanda asks grabbing my attention, I look over to her hopeful face.

The older man turns around to face us, "Artemis can do anything. She can kill someone in a thought, she just has to think about it and they're dead, she can also give and make life within a second, all it takes is a strong willed thought." He says, even I'm amazed, I scurry to his side.

"Wait, but you never told me that it was that easy." I said. "Yes, well, I thought you needed to meet someone special to you, officially and bring them down here, before I told you." He says. I look at him confused but he just smiles at me.

We continue walking and walking, learning new things as we go, "wait, how long have you known about these element powers?" My dad asked, "I-uh.. for a while." I said, he looked at me, "and you never told me?" He asked, "well- I just didn't want to put more pressure on you." I said, he sighs, "fine, but can you two please stop holding hands." He says and I look down to pietro and mine intertwines hands.

We unlock our hands and continue walking.

"So you said this is its own reality? So it's not like asguard then?" Thor asks, "I'm not sure what asguard is, but no, probably not." He says.

"In earth time, its 7:00 at night, would you all like to go back now?" He asks and we nod, we all got back to the rose petal path and walk up the path, soon we're in the lake again, we say goodbye and walk back to the house, the whole way, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, pietro, nat, and I all talked.

The others still trying to process everything and Bruce and Tony trying to "scientifically put everything together."

Once we got back, Lila and cooper were already eating, and mom was making plates for us.

"Honey we're home!" Dad yells as we take off our shoes and walk into the dining room.

"Ok, I got everyone dinner, sit down and you guys can tell me what happened." She said.

Time skip to after dinner and after conversation.

"So wait, you have your own reality for the dead, can kill and heal people?" Mom asks and I nod, she smiles brightly, "I don't even know how to comprehend this." She said.

To be continued...
A/n: sorry for long wait, I think I've gotten better at writing though so yea, and I hope u all enjoyed I'll try to get another part out again soon idk when.