four "welcome back"

I really wanted you to know what it feels like to be loved by a mother. it is not my intention to make it triggering to anybody, and it may be seems exagerated to you but it honestly what it feels like to sreunite with your mother after so much time, at least for me. hope you like it.

Honestly, taehyung didn't even undertstand himself how he ended up his head laying on Jeon Sora's chest, pouring out his heart through an unstoppable flow of silent tears. he wouldn't have believed it if someone told him he would have gotten on his knees and cried like an infant in the arms of a woman he thought was dead. he would never had believed you if you told him he would let all his gard down and because he recognised a scent, a scent he missed so much.

Jeongguk on the other side, didn't know how to react when he saw his beloved hyung breakdown in the arms of their mother. the sight of the two person he sherished the most crying on the floor, honestly broke his heart. but he couldn't suppress the found smile that tugged his cupid lips. 

so he stood there, and watched how his mother muttered sweet words in his ear as she slowly caressed his tears stained cheeks with the most gentle moves.

"aw taehyungie," she smiled as her own eyes became more and more teary. "shh there, there..." she said soothingly.

"y-you're...here," he hiccupped, hugging her tighter. he didn't want to let her go, because he didn't believed what he just said himself.

"welcome back, sweetheart." she whispered.

"thank-" taehyung stopped his sentence at the chill that ran down his spine. he hastily got up, startling both Jeongguk and Sora and ran to the balcony, opened the fouble glss doors briskly, and rushed his way out. he frowned.

"were there any maids outside in the backyard ?" teahyung asked, wiping his tears, his gaze turning hard. 

the two ravenettes looked at each other. "yes, they were supposed to set tables for the guests tonight, why ?" Sora answered.

"how wany ?" the blonde's heart started to pound against against his ribcage.

"Taehyung what's wrong ?" the woman asked, getting up.

"how many ?!"

"about twenty. now tell me what's wrong." Jeongguk , walking towards the older.

oh no...

"stay here, okay ? and don't come out." taehyung said. he was about to walk out when Jeongguk grabbed his arm and pulled his smaller body toward his own. But taehyung quickly brushed his hand away and managed to take the key of the bedroom. 

"taehyung, dear! talk to me !" Sora begged

"we are getting attacked !" he whisper-shouted, taking both of the handle of the dooble doors of the room in his hands, as Jeongguk throwed him a confused stare. "so please, i'm begging you get out of this room." and with that, he closed the doors and locked it from the outside with a thud. 

It took him only two steps to taehyung to realise that his heels were like the bell of a cow and that he  had to remove them before he became dead meat. 

so it was barefoot and his silver katana in hands that he quietly headed toward the first roof. he knew he couldn't just walk in the hallway like that; but he couldn't think straight now the loud bagging against the door of sora's room and the sounds of Jeongguk's  voice calling his name desesperately were making him shiver. 

"okay... okay... i'm prepared to this." he whispered to himself.

" I can do it."

he was about to open a door when he saw a man coming right his way. a man dressed in all black with a talkie-walkie in his gloved hand.

"yes sir... i've reached the cibled floor...yes sir...they're all gathered in the kitchen...yes" he hung up and quirked an eyebrow, and pulled out his gun. he had the feeling that someone was here, watching him. and the the punch he received on under his chin clearly told him he was right. 

as the man took his hand to his throat, unable to breath, taehyung took the opportunity to take his gun away, and hided it in his own waistband. the blonde threw him a quick at the back of legs, bringing him to his knees.

"who are you and who sent you here ?" taehyung asked, his voice cold, as he gripped his hair and throat. but the man kept his mouth shut. as he was struggling to breath, he was still managing to shakily smirk, and then with a sudden outpouring of rage, he spitted on taehyung's face.

the blonde kept a void face. 

"well, whatever makes you sleep at night." taehyung mumbled, easily sanpping the neck of the man. making him fall straight on the floor.

happy taekook day lovelies!