one "meeting again "

VIENNA, ITALY | THE JEON'S MANSION

it was late November, and the snow already started to fall. Taehyung's hand were on his lap, shaking. But it wasn't from cold, no.

Taehyung was absolutely stressed. His heart pounding harshly against his rib cage. But looking looking at his face, you could never guess his hands and heart was in such a state. His chin high, fierce yellowish eyes fixed on the outside as his plump lips were tied tight together.

Sitting in the backseat of the black Bugatti , he could already get a glimpse of the huge Italian residence of the JEON family.

It had been years... How many ? Six ? No, seven.

The noisy parking on the stoney ground made the car shake a little, meaning they reached their destination.

«We are here, M. Kim.» Rosario, the old chauffeur said.

« Yes, thank you Rosario.» He said.

And Taehyung took one sharp inhale, before going out.

From the outside, the maids waiting for the guest could see black, shiny high heels step on the gigantic garden's ground.

Then getting a full view, they all gasped as the person was kind of unexpected.

He looks... more mature

He dressed expensive ... He looks expensive tho

Why is he so hot?

That body though..

Amber Rose could never

Oh my gosh, his suit...

All those comments went unnoticed by Taehyung who was focusing on looking around.

Nothing had changed... He thought, readjusting his neatly styled blonde hair.

Today was an important day. Today was the handover day. The actual master of the Erse mob  Mafia was going to pass the leads to his son. Leading the Korean Mafia has been in the JEON family since three generations now.

And the third leader was supposed to sit on the throne to rule over hell today. And it was no one other than Jeon Jeongguk.

Taehyung gulped while standing still. His navy blue suit hugging his body perfectly.

He sighed, lacing his fingers together, looking around

He sighed, lacing his fingers together, looking around. He heard the sounds of clacking heels and gazed toward the entrance.

There was coming a woman, in her late 50's, black hair styled in a tight low bun. Her face was stiff and her chin high. She looked formal. She looked

As mean as always... Taehyung thought, his cold gaze meeting the slightly wrinkled other's.

“Taehyung. ”  Everyone hearing this could have tasted the bitterness of the tone on their own tongues.

“Claire.” He said back, forcing a formal yet tight smile.

The young maids straitened their posture as the tension between the two was making the air thick.

Mrs. Peterson Claire. The governess of the JEON family since God knows when. She always had been wearing those professional and strict face and tone. Never laughing, never joking, not even smiling. At least, not with Taehyung.

She never showed any form of kindness towards the boy by the time he was living with the JEONs . And it seems like even after years of absence, feelings didn't changed.

“Welcome back. Please follow me. ” She said, already turning around. Her formal black pencil skirt making her steps look robot-like.

Taehyung walked behind, analysing the surrounding with a look of nostalgia. A faint smile almost succeeding to tug his lips.

His right hand went to play with the foot of his katana* , which was hanging at his hips, when the reached the stairs.

All around the gigantic house, you could see hundred of people pacing around, some with trays of food, others with liquors. Even some with clothes and so on.

“By the time you lived here, it was Mrs Peterson to you, if I am not wrong. ” She said, still walking ahead, not sparing a glance at Taehyung.

The blonde almost rolled his eyes at the tone of fake joking she used.

“ I'm not a kid anymore, Claire.” he stated

“Of course. ” She said.

They stopped in their tracks when they reached a big wooden double door. Taehyung raised one eyebrow as we could hear faint yells from the hall.

Mrs Peterson knocked three times before opening the room's door. It was an office. With two men in. One behind a desk, with the back of the chair facing the entrance, resulting that we couldn't see his face. And the other man standing by that same desk.

He looked furious.

“–don't even know him! If someone ask you who's the new right hand man right now you won't be able to answer !–”

“It's me. ” Taehyung said, confidently stepping in, cutting the man of.

He analyzed every single expressions. They all seemed shocked. Even the man sitting by the desk turned around.

Taehyung shrugged it off.

“Where's Jeongguk ?” He then asked. His piercing yellowish eyes scanning the room. He raised his eyebrows again when he didn't get any answers.

“You know, short, pale and shy. A tiny whiny little boy–”

“Taehyung...? ” The velvety voice of the man by desk ringed in his ears. He snapped his gaze towards the man who got up, revealing his over six foot height.

He had jet black hair, parted at the front in the middle, and onyx eyes. His facial traits were sharp, especially his jawline.

The man walked towards him and only stopped in his track when his throat was
In front of Taehyung's face.

Taehyung's gaze shifted from the previously yelling man to the one in front of him. The silence in the room was too odd to be meaningless.

His right slender fingers went to wrap themself around his katana.

“What's wrong ? Where is the young master? ”He asked, almost threateningly.

His eyes glared at the man in front of him. Wondering why the man looked like he was at the verge of a break down, before a chill ran down his spine when a hint of realization hit him.

The man closed his eyes shut, restraining the urge of crying, before breaking the silence.

“Right in front of you, Taehyung. ”

Δ

Hi, how was it ?

Katana : traditional Japanese sword used in fights.

Thank you for reading ! <3