5

"Fine put wash your hands and everybody else pack"
Everyone one nodded and went to the rooms and started packing their things.  Ray went towards the sink and started washing his hands. 
"Wash your hands antenna".  Ray went to go dry his hands.  Emma nodded and started washing her hands and then dried them. And all of a sudden her head started to hurt and she felt a bit dizzy and cold. Ray looked towards her and asked.
"You okay are you sick"
"No I'm just thinking about something so what are making today Chef" Emma asked trying to seem like nothings wrong with her.
"What do you want to eat antenna".
"Um how about-".
"It better not be sweets Emma".   Ray said and crossed his arms.
"How did you know I was thinking Ray."
"Well duh idiot I have know like my whole life".
"Oh yeah" Emma smiled sadly. 
"How was I like before, before I lost my memories".
"You still act the same and your still annoying ". Ray smirked.
"Really so I haven't matured". Emma pouted and looked away from Ray. She feels tired and the dizziness feels like it's getting worse. But she is going to try her best she doesn't want anyone worrying about her and feel like a burden.
"Less talking Emma and more cooking".
"Yes Chef". Emma solutes. 
"I was thinking of making curry or you want something else"
"Curry is fine"
"Ok then you dice the onions and I will start doing the meat".   Emma started dicing the onions.
"You know this reminds me that time when we were in the bunker and cooking".   Ray stopped cooking and started at Emma.  With a scared expression.
"Um is something wrong Ray you look pale wait are you sick". Emma went to Rays side and put her hand in Rays forehead.  And Ray has tint of pink on his cheeks.
"No I'm fine Emma I just thinking"
"Do you want to talk about it"
"No it's fine but we should continue cooking or else we are going to have a bunch of animals in this house".
"Yup your right lets continue then".   She remembering. But out of nowhere.  Does it trigger it or the things that she is doing is familiarity the ones that we did in the bunker. I will think think this later right now I need to cook.
During Dinner Time ...
"Thank you for the food". Everyone said.
"This curry is good Ray what do you out in it to make it this good". Don exclaimed.
"Oh Emma helped me".  Emma was staring at her food and playing with it.
"Yo idiot are you ok". Ray hits her on the head.
"Ow what were you saying Ray".
"Are you sick".
"No I was just thinking".
"Oh ok if something is bothering you just tell me okay I'm all hears".
"Ok thanks Ray I'm going to the my room then I will eat later". Emma gets up from her chair but Ray griped her wrist. 
"Emma your pale why didn't you tell me". Everyone looked at Ray's and Emma's direction.
"I'm not sick Ray I'm just tired and dizzy..."  Then Emma couldn't stand anymore it's like she didn't have strength in her legs anymore her eyes felt sleepy  and before she could fall Ray grabbed her and  carried her in bridal style.
"Emma are you alright". Max yelled.   Max quickly went to Emma's side.
"Is she going to Okay".
"Yeah she has a very high fever" Ray said.
"Anna come with me Emma's sick". Ray yelled for she can hear him.
"Ok go take her to the medical room". Anna yelled back at him.
"Wait what's going on Anna" The little kids asked.
"Emma has a high fever can you guys please inform Norman about this".  The little kids nodded and quickly went to Norman's office. Ray quickly ran to the medical room and placed her on the bed. 
"Her forehead feels like it's one fire" Ray thought and he got a towel and wetted it with cold water and placed it on Emma's forehead. 
"Idiot what am I going to do with you". Ray mumbled.
"I'm here sorry Ray"  Anna said.
"It's fine but help her"
"Of course".
In Emma's dream she a house that is caught in fire and she is on a wall and it's like three meters thick and Ray is next to her and the other children. There here going down zip lining with hangers to grab on.
Then as Emma is he last one on the wall a woman with a night gowned that was slightly burned she had black hair but was placed in a bun was in front of her panting grasping for air.
"Don't leave me Emma my darling children". Isabella said. Then all of a sudden she was inside a house and a younger version of Ray was covered in gasoline and was holding a match.
"Goodbye Emma don't let Normans and my life be in vain, Escape, Life ". Ray smiled sadly. Then Emma woke up gasping for air and she felt a hand holding hers. It was ray he was sleeping on the chair with his head on the bed.
"Your finally awake". Ray said with tears in his eyes his eyes were red and puffy.
"You Idiot why didn't you tell me that you were sick you made me worry it's been three days"Ray said wiping his tears with his arm.
"I... I'm sorry Ra.. Ray". Emma said and she started crying.
"Why are you crying".
"I'm had this bad nightmare it's was about you"
"You want to talk about it". Emma nodded and Ray wipes her tears.
"We where at this house and it was night time and you grabbed oil and poured it on yourself and grabbed a match and you wa..wanted to light your self on fire then we were at this wall and the kids went zip lining down it and this woman with a night gown said don't leave her". Then Emma started crying harder.
"I-I'm sor-Sorry Ray for m-making you worry about me"
"It's fine it's just from all the memories we had together why did you have to remember that one". Ray said sadly.
"So it's one of my memories then". Ray nodded.
"I'm going to make some soup for you I come back"
"Wait Ray" Ray ignored her and went to the kitchen to make Emma some soup"
"Why from all the memories we had together why did it had to be that one" Ray mumbles and begins make Emma chicken noodle soup.
"Why did he ignored me". Emma thought.
"Why cant I remember anything I'm so useless I'm a burden I can't do anything right they did so much for me I feel helpless". Emma mumbled.
"Never say that about yourself Emma your not useless your not a burden and your not helpless your amazing, helpful, and always put others first before you and your stubborn so never say that about your self idiot".
"Thanks Ray that makes me feel so much better but how long were you standing there"
"Long enough but open your mouth for I can feed you"
"I can feed myself Ray" Emma huffed.  Ray just rolled her eyes at her and hit her on the head.
"Let me feed you the soup"
"Fine"  Ray grabbed a spoonful of soup and blowed at it so it wouldn't be too hot for Emma to eat it.
"It's so good". Emma said happily.
"Thanks".
"Did everyone else eat dinner".
"Yeah they did they were all worried about you especially max I thought he was going to have a panic attack"  
"So are you guys going to kiss". Norman smirked he was leaning against the door.
"How long were you standing there".  Ray asked flushed red.
"Long enough".