2

"Emma we finally found you idiot". Ray smiled for the first time in forever.  Then ray hugged her she blushed when he hugged her and her heart was pounding really hard and her stomach was filled with butterflies but then she pushed him away from her.
"Who are you" she exclaimed. Then ray was shocked and thought for a bit "so that was the deal to forget her memories about her family".
"I'm sorry I don't know". Emma said.  Then Ray saw Gilda and Don and they saw him then saw the familiar orange hair girl. 
"Emma we finally found you". Gilda cried in happiness.
" Hi Emma we missed you so much" Don said.  As the two hugged Emma was scared she pushed the away and ran out of the store until she tripped over a rock and a group of people in-front of her.
"EMMA" they all yelled out loud.
"We finally found you dimwit". Gillian said. As the little kids rushed to hug she pushed them away they were shocked.
" Who are you guys". She said out of fear. Then all of a slidden Gillian started to cry she let out loud sobs then the younger kids joined her they realized that the promised cost her to lose her memories of her family.
"Emma" cried Phil.
" Wait that's not Emma she doesn't have the numbers on her neck". Violet exclaimed.
" No that is Emma look at her necklace". Ray said trying so hard not to cry.
"This is too cruel" Norman said crying.
Max was watching them to check if she was okay. Then Norman grabs Emma's hands looks at her straight in the eyes. Ray was staring at them getting a little jealous.
"Emma thanks to you the younger children are going to school and now we have a normal thank you Emma".
Emma was a little scared but somehow in her heart she missed them.
"I missed you guys too I might not remember you guys but my heart says I know you guys" Emma says while letting her sobs take over her.
"It's okay if you don't remember us the we saved Phil and the other younger ones from the other farms everybody is going to school, and everybody is doing well and healthy all thanks to you Emma". Norman said.
"Please Emma would you like to stay with us"Ray asked.
"Yes I would like that but can max come with me too".
"Sure but who is max".
"Max is the person who found me wait you guys stay here let me go get him". Emma said ready to run towards him.
"Hey Emma what's wrong".
"Would you like to stay with my family".
You're family you actually found them I am so happy for you and why are your cheeks so red". Max asked in concerned.
"R-Really I didn't n-notice".
"It looks like you have a crush Emma".
"No I don't max".
"Whatever you say Emma is this what you want Emma don't force yourself ".
"I'm sure this is what I want".
"Ok then "
As Max walks towards the kids he was being hugged by blacked hair messy boy.
"Thank you for taking care of Emma max"
"Your welcome so are you Emma's boyfriend".
Ray just stood there blushing looking like a tomato. Emma was there shocked at the words that max have used standing there with a red tomato face. Everybody around them started laughing out of their minds.
"Ummm...."
"Nah I was joking".
Max went to whispered in Rays ear.
" if you hurt her then you will regret it". Ray was scared of the old man after he whispered in his ear.
"I promise max I won't hurt her".
"Okay thank you".
"Let's go guys" Norman said out loud.
Two weeks later...
Emma was outside of the house looking around for ray it's been two weeks since she stayed with them her feelings of the blacked haired boy have grown stronger ever single day. As Ray ran towards Emma and scared her.
"Ahahahah oh my gosh Ray don't scare me like that" she nudged his stomach hard.
"Sorry Emma I couldn't help myself hahaha you should've seen your face it was hilarious" Ray started laughing is much that tears of laughter were coming out.
" So you find that funny then huh". She tackled him down and they started rolling down the hill. Emma landed on Rays chest and Ray holding her tightly around her waist. The both were a blushing mess.
"Sorry" they both said at the same time. As there were apologizing to each other. Secretly there while family was watching them.
3 days before....
"Ray just confess already we're all eating for you two to get together." Norman said. They were at Norman's office.
"I know I know I just can't do it".
" Fine if you don't do it soon I will just lock both of you in a room. How about that Ray just you two alone". Ray was a blushing mess right now and Norman smiled to himself.
" I can't do it Norman because I'm scared of getting rejected as of max".
" Hahaha you scared of max what is so scary about him". You have no idea ray thought.
" Did he threatened you".
Ray nodded.
"Okay before you make a move on Emma you should ask max if he would let you".
" Wait what-"
"Where you too talking about me" Max asked.
" yes we were max Ray just wanted to ask you something".
Max was looking wided at him.
"What is it Ray".
"Um can I date Emma please Max I truly care about her I won't hurt her i promise".
" I guess you two could date but".
"But what".
"If you do something to hurt Emma I will hurt you got it pretty boy".
"Thank you max".
No wonder you are scared of him Norman thought.
Back to present.....
As was it was sunset Ray got the courage to ask her.
"Hey Emma can I ask you something"
"Sure"
" I wanted to tell you this for a while now is that umm.. I like your hair"
"Um thanks Ray"
They were both watching the sunset the different colors made the sun so beautiful.
"Hey Ray what do you think of the sunset"
"Um.. Well the sunset remains me of you"
"Really". Emma blushed.
"Well I mean your hair is orange".  
"I guess it is". Emma frowns. 
"Well we should head inside now it's getting pretty late"
"Yup Um... Ray"
"Yes"
"Um.. Never mind it's nothing". But secretly there family and friends where hiding behind some bushes.
"When is Ray going to ask her". Lannion whispered yelled.
"Yup Ray may be smart but he is really blind about his feelings".  Thoma whispered.
"Hey guys we should head back before they notice us". Norman said.
"Ugh why can't they realize they have feelings for each other for they can start dating". Gillian whispered groaned.
As the everybody was tipped toed to the house one of the little kids stepped on a stick and it made a sound.  Quickly everybody stopped what they where doing.
"Hey Emma did you hear something"
"Yeah I did I heard a stick break"
"HEY EVERYBODY YOU CAN COME OUT NOW".
"Oh Hey Ray didn't know you were outside". Said Norman rubbing his neck.
"Sure Norman it was a surprise that everyone was outside too huh". Ray crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. 
"Damn I thought he wasn't going to find out". Don said disappointed. 
"It's fine they will get together soon". Gilda assured him.
"Yeah hopefully I just can't stand it"
"Yeah but you can't see that I have feelings for you don". Gilda mumbled.
"What was that Gilda"
"Oh nothing Don don't worry about it". Gilda face was beat red and she put her hands in defense.
"Um ok"
"We should get inside everyone it's getting dark". Emma said.   Then a little girl with orange hair with blue eyes runs up towards Emma and Rays legs. It was coral.
"Emma carry me"
"Ok just-"
"Well too bad Emma I'm carrying her try to catch us Emma " Ray said sticking his tongue out playfully.

To be continued....
Hey guys sorry for taking to long writing the second. Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2.