3

Btw Coral is two years old but she is smart. "Well too bad Emma I'm carrying her try to catch us Emma " Ray said sticking his tongue out. Started to run
"Come and catch us Emma" Coral yelled out loud.
" Coral I thought you wanted me not Ray". Emma yelled back and started running after them.
"Should we go after them"Thoma asked.
"Nah there fine okay everybody we should inside now it's getting pretty cold out here". Norman said out loud. Once they got in the house they left to there rooms. Meanwhile Emma was looking for Ray and Coral. She had a good idea where she went to her and opened her closet and she was right the two of them were in there. While Coral was sound asleep in Rays arms
"Awww Coral fell asleep let me carry her". Ray hands Coral to Emma as Emma is rocking her. And Ray adoring her rocking Coral asleep. Ray was imagining her rocking their child to asleep.  And Ray's face was tiring beat red.
"What's wrong Ray are you sick your face is red" Emma asked worry.
"Noting I'm just tired".
"Okay I will be right back let me take Coral to her room".
" I'm coming with you". Emma nodded she enjoyed his company it made her feel relaxed. As they made it to Coral's room Emma placed her on her bed and placed a small kiss on her forehead.  Emma is like corals mother she loves hugs and kisses from Emma and not from anyone else.  Ray admired her she is like a mother to her and how determined and how she was so full with life.  As they leave the room Emma was thinking what will happen if Ray and her had a child of their own.  Ray was thinking the same thing as Emma.
"Um Ray can I sleep with you tonight". Emma said looking at the floor trying to control her blush.
"Um sure Emma and Norman is going to be sleeping in his office anyway". Also trying to hide his blush. But, he kept it under control and grabbed Emma's hand and put his other hand in his head. Emma was surprised by the sudden action but she inter locked there hands. Ray was getting used to it. As they reached to Rays room. Ray went to the bathroom to change. Emma just made her self comfortable and waited for ray to come out. As soon as he came out Emma was already asleep on his bed. Ray just smiled and grabbed a blanket to cover her. Ray went to the other side of the bed and he was slowly closing his eyes until Emma snuggled to rays chest. And whispered something silently but he still heard it.
"Will we be together Ray"? Ray thought of course we will be together Ray couldn't get it out of his mind for a while. He hold Emma tightly until he drifted off to sleep.
The next morning Ray woke up early like usually to make breakfast for everybody else.  It was Ray and Anna"s turn to cook breakfast.
"So how was it last night?" Anna asked
"What do you mean"
"I mean with you and Emma you two were sleeping peacefully you guys look so adorable."
And ray got flustered really fast. Ray stayed silent not wanting to respond. As Anna walked closer to Ray and whispered something in his ear.
"And also Ray I think you want to see Gillian after breakfast". Anna started laughing hard she can still remember what happen last night.
"What the hell did you guys do I swear I'm going to get back violet and Gillian and you too Anna don't think I will let you go that easily". Ray said with an evil grin and.
"Good luck Ray".
"I don't need your luck".
"Whatever you say".
As the two of them are done making breakfast and Anna went to Phil and Chris room to wake them up for they can get ready to wake up the rest.  Phil and Chris grabbed their pots and pans and started to band them together.
"WAKE UP EVERYBODY TIME FOR BREAKFAST" they both yelled.  As Max and Norman walked into the kitchen Anna snickered to herself which luckily Ray didn't see.
" Hey Max want to see a CUTE PICTURES me and Gillian and violet took".
"Sure"
As Gillian and Violet rushed to Anna's side and handed him the picture.
  Last night.....
  "Hey Anna wake up"  Gillian said.
    "What"
    " "Don't you remember the plan".
" Yes I remember what about it"
"Well we're going to do it right now"
"Wait why right now"
"Because Ray and Emma are sleeping together I have been waiting for this moment for a long time if I take a picture of this Ray is sure going to get mad.  I can't wait to see the look on his face."
"But...."
"No buts violet is waiting for us"
"Okay Okay wait let me put on my sh...."As Gillian grabbed Anna's hand to drag her out of her and Gildas room and violet was waiting patiently for them. Where rays room is at.
" Wait"
"What Anna" Gillian said.
"Who else are going to show the picture too"
Gillian snickered once Anna said that.
"Max"
"Why Max"
"Because Max doesn't like how ray has been spending so much time with Emma and plus he want him to be with her at the night because he doesn't trust him.
"But..."
"Don't you remember what ray did to us".
Anna's flash back...
      "Yo Gillian, Violet and Anna come over her".
"What is it Ray" Anna asked.
" I got bought you guys some  movie tickets you guys wanted to see."
"Really" Gillian exclaimed.
" Yup here there all yours"
" OMG that is the nicest thing you ever done". Gillian  said.
" Wait hold on are these fake" Violet said getting suspicious by Rays sudden actions.
"And why should I give you fake movie tickets Violet.
" Because we "accidentally" ripped your favorite book".
"Nah it's fine. Really these are not fake movie tickets promise" Ray said but what they didn't know is that he crooked his fingers behind his back.
" Omg what time does he movie start". Gillian said excited to see the new movie.
"7:00 pm"
" okay let's go girls let's get ready we only have three hours left".
As soon as the girls left ray chuckled to himself. And went to his room.
7:00 pm
Once they arrive to the movie theater it was closed.
Ray had lied to them and they wanted to get revenge.
End of Anna's flashback..
As they handed max the picture.  He got shocked he then looked at ray with angry eyes. And Norman and feel the tense in the air so he just stayed silent and watched what was about to happen.
" Ray can you explain what happen here".  As Max showed the photo to ray.  Ray couldn't believe it. It was a picture of him and Emma sleeping together. He didn't expect them to get revenge but he couldn't blame he did have them fake movie tickets and they did rip his book but there even now.
"Umm..." Ray was scared he didn't know what to say as max started walking closer to him and smack him across his face the clap was loud and can be heard from across the whole room and Ray was holding his red cheek.
"What were you trying to do with Emma you pervert"
"What what I didn't do anything to her we just felt tired and we fell asleep sir nothing more. Plus I will never do that to Emma". Then max went closer to Rays face and gave him a death glare then he started laughing. Ray was so confused that why was he laughing.
"I know you wouldn't do that but". Max leaned to ray"s and whispered. "Hurt and I will hurt you".
Ray nodded.
"What are you guys doing". Emma asked confused.