Campbell your sick!? part 1 (90210)

Idea from: Amy3421
Summary: Campbell comes to school (Collage) sick. Teddy notices including Liam and Navid they manage to take him to the doctor.
Notice: Campbell is nice. He never kick Navid of Cronus. And Liam and Navid are still friends with him.

Campbell woke up like absolute shit, he got up and brush his teeth and did his hair. After he put on a light blue and white Button shirt, a pair of black jeans and brown shoes. He quickly got his keys and backpack. While forgetting about breakfast, Campbell came late to history class. "Campbell you're late! Don't let it happen again got it?" The professor yells at him while Campbell just nods and sits in the back. "You ok Campbell?" Simon one of the kids in Cronus asks. Campbell growls at him telling him to leave him alone. Easily Simon nods while being startled from Campbell growling. Campbell leaves class after growling at Simon, ignoring the yelling from the professor to come back.

                    Time skip

Campbell finishes (manages) all his classes and went to the library to do his homework and study. "Campbell you look like shit. What happened, teacher caught you being a stripper?" Teddy asks while joking. Campbell just gives him a scowl starling Teddy. "What's gotten into you?" Teddy receives no response. "Ok I'm going to." Teddy says after receiving a glare in return. Teddy runs into Navid and tells him about Campbell. "Naivd there's something wrong with Campbell." Naivd just gives him a confused look. "I'm serious." Teddy says. "Ok tell me what's gotten into him." Teddy nods to continue. "Well he looks like shit, he didn't answer my question but just scowled and glared at me. Does that seem like the Campbell we know, the one that's happy and loves to help people?" Naivd nods before saying, "I think you're right I'm going to talk with the Cronus members while you talk to Liam about him." Naivd says. "Yeah ok see you later." They leave to tell them. "Hey guys." Navid says to the Cronus members. A choruses of 'hey' 'Naivd!' were heard around the room. "Guys there's something wing with Campbell." Naivd says which ends up with lots of frowns. "Like Teddy told me Campbell looks like shit and that he scowl at him and glared at him for no reason." Navid says making Simon raise his hand. "Guys, when Campbell came late to class he actually look like shit. But when I asked him if he was ok he just growled at me and left class ignoring the professor calling him to come back." Simon says. "Simon why didn't you say anything about this?" Naivd asks. "Hey don't get mad at me I thought he missed breakfast. You know how he is grouchy when he doesn't eat." Simon defends himself while holding his hand up in defense. Naivd just nods understanding.

       Meanwhile with Liam and Teddy.

"Hey Liam, can I talk to you?" Teddy asks Liam once he caught up with him. "Yeah what do you need?" He asks. "Something's wrong with Campbell. He looks like shit, he scowles at me and he glared at me for no reason." When Liam hears this, he's shock why would Campbell do that? "Ok uh let's try to take him to a doctor. Ok? So we can see what's wrong with him." Liam rants Teddy just nods. "Naivd already told the Cronus members. We should find him at tell him our plan well mostly yours." Teddy tell Liam who nods.

              Time skip

"Naivd we had a plan well mostly Liam, we take Campbell to a doctor to see what's wrong but first we need to find him." Naivd nods.

           Time Skip to where they find Campbell.

"Campbell please come with us." Teddy tries to get Campbell into the car but with no luck. But then Liam pushes Campbell in the car and puts his seat belt on. Once they arrive to the hospital they sign Campbell in. "Campbell Price?" The doctor asks. Liam pulls Campbell up after he gets up. "So what is wrong with Campbell, oh and call me doctor Johnson." Doctor Johnson says. "Well Campbell is not his usual self. So we were wondering if you can take tests mentally and physically, because his behavior is different because he's always happy and helping other's." Naivd responds.

Ok this will be part 1 because I need this put but sorry for the cliffhanger but as I said this needed to be out. Bye!