The supernatural is real? part 2 (Arrow, Supergirl, Flash, Supernatural)

Idea request from vulpeculalittlefox

Summary: What if Nora didn't wanted to go to the afterlife, fearing that she might never see Barry on the other side. What if Henry Allen became a ghost when he got so angry at Zoom for killing him and leaving Barry in Earth. What if Sam, Dean, Jack and Castiel come into Central City because they suspect that Nora and Henry Allen are evil. What if Barry finds out he was actually Michael but fell from heaven after going against heaven and God and became reincarnated as Barry Allen.

*Set in season 4 after Barry was released from prison*

Warning: BxB, swearing, violence, mentioned of death, crying, flashbacks, panic attacks, angst.

Parings: Dean Winchester x Castiel x Jack Kline x Barry Allen, Sabriel, Killervibe and Cecile x Joe West

Castiel POV  *In the Impala*      *A few hours later*

I noticed that me and Jack were holding hands in the car ride to Central City, I felt tingly for the whole car ride. 'What am I feeling?' I stay silent.

3rd person *Speed lab*        *10 minutes later in the supernatural part*

Barry was running fast, very fast at this point. Cisco, Caitlin and Harry were watching Barry's vitals and speed progress. Barry was just happy to be running.

It gave him time to think of what's happening with him,  his feelings for Iris don't feel strong. Like he never really liked her the war Iris does to him.

'Am I just not attracted to her as she is to me?' Before Barry can think any longer he crashed into something causing him to feel like he's not in the speed lab."What the hell?" Oliver and Barry say at the same time.

"Guys?" Barry asks once he manage to take a view at the sight in front of him. "Hi Barry." Kara says. Barry gets up while helping to pick up everyone on the ground.

"Guys, you know you can always breach in the speed lab, but not in the speed lab testy thingy " Barry says hugging Kara while Kara was trying her best to not to crush his ribs.

"We should get back to Earth-1." Barry says awkwardly. They all nod and follow him through the breach. They were back at the speed lab within seconds. With Iris being annoying about telling more like lecturing Barry to be more careful.

*At jitters with Team Free Will 2.0* 3rd person

Dean was ordering their drinks and food when he suddenly found Jack starring at him. 'Huh?' Dean tilts his head slightly, a habit he develop when he got confused from Castiel and Jack. "Sir, your food is ready."

The lady, whose name tag said 'Natalie', says while trying to get his attention the past few minutes. Dean snaps his head towards her and gives her a friendly, but flrity, smile.

"What took you so long, were you flirting with that chick or what?" Sam asks once Dean returns with the drinks and food. "Zoned out man, but you can't blame me." Dean says taking a fry from Jack playfully.

Causing Cas's heart jump and get tingly inside while also secretly jealous, why couldn't Dean do that to him. Cas hides the tingly and jealousy.

Jack feels happy and flattered that Dean's being flirty towards him, but sad that Cas is doin that with him. God, he hated lying about his feelings, hell, hates lying towards anyone especially his own family.

Team Free Will 2.0 get back to track, I mean it only one salt and burnt and burning the DNA from the ventual spirit, can't be to hard right, right?

To be continued...