Barry 2.0 (flash and glee)

Notice: I thought about this idea but never posted this until my friend MadTown523 thought of it so we both decided to post this together.
Summary: Barry gets hospitalized (again), Barry's uncle Allen Smythe found out so he adopted him and changed his name and personality until the bully goes low. When he comes back nobody notices until Tony did and insults Barry but Barry gave a incredible insult that shocks everyone.

Barry was running. He didn't know where but he was running to get away from Tony and his gang, that was until he trip and Tony's friends drag Barry to an alley way and beat his up.

Then Tony stabbed Barry, "You're weak, Allen." Tony said laughing his ass off.

'Be stay awake, please, please.', These words kept repeating over, over and over until his world went dark.

A man about in his late 30's in a gray suit, fancy black Italien shoes with a expensive watch and sunglasses, saw what happened and called an ambulance and ran over to Barry, Tony and his friends, "Stop!" The man yelled, Tony and his friends ran away. "Stay with me kid." The man says, tears threatening to fall.

            Time skip from Bob
Barry woke up in a bright room, he opened his eyes just to hurt from the brightness, "Am I in heaven?" Barry ask while Joe chuckle,"No kid, you're not but I got to tell you something." Joe said Sterning, Barry nods. "You're moving with you're uncle Allen. He decided to adopt you and change your name to Sebastin Smythe, because he found out what happened." Barry eyes widened. "No Joe, I can't leave you, Iris and dad."

"Barry calm done it's only going to be for 3 years." Barry just nods in agreement.

              Time skip from Bob (you better not bully Bob Amy3421

Barry return to school as if nothing had happened, no one seems to notice him he didn't care because he was happy, but one person decided to ruined it.

"Hey everyone, its the freak he back!" Tony said, everyone turns and starts laughing. Barry know Sebastin is rising decided to let him out of the cage.

"Leave me alone." He said first before he let Sebastin out of the cage, "Or what Allen? Are you going to kill me?" Tony said mocking Barry. Quickly he let Sebastin out if the cage.

"Unless you want to join your relatives in a solitary confinement, that's probably not the best idea. You see my uncle is sorta what you call a States Attorney, but if you want a piata you want to deliver. He'll be sure it got to them." Then he gave his Sebastin Smythe signature smirk shocking everyone.

From this point on no one dared to bully or insult Barry especially Tony and his friends. And Barry enjoyed it.