Barry you're an actor?! part 1 (Flash, glee, MN, 90210)

Idea: Amy3421
Summary: Barry's real name is Grant Gustin and he is an actor, Team Flash find out including CCPD and are shock. And everybody knows the whole Barry Grant Gustin fasco.

Barry was in his lab like any other day when his phone suddenly starts ringing, confuse he grab his phone only to realize it was not ringing.

Barry then saw another phone and remeber it is his Grant Gustin phone, he pick up the phone only to be from Curt (Nick).

Barry Curt

"Hi Grant."

"Hey Curt."

"We're having a glee reunion! Everyone is coming."

"Cool, text me the date, address and time."

"I can't text you, but I can tell you. It's in Central City, at the park next week and at 5pm."

"Ok, see you then."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Barry is super excited to meet with his old friends from 2011-2013, they were worried when they saw the news of him being struck by lightning and in a coma.

And when Barry is super excited it meant the whole Police force where happy, if he was sad they are sad. No one messes with their little brother.

Time skip

Barry was at Star labs training when his phone starting ringing, "Barry why is a famous actor calling you?" Cisco ask making Barry lose his footing and fall back to the cardboard boxes.

"Give me that!" Barry yelled speeding to grab his phone, "Hey Curt." Barry said grabbing a towel and going to Cisco's desktop.

"Hey Grant, where are you everyone is ready over here?" Barry realize he was late. "Fuck! I forgot, sorry ever since I got struck by lightning I've been late." Barry slapped his head.

Curt was laughing when Riker (Jeff) came next to him, "What are you laughing about Curt?" Riker ask him. "Grant is late, and said 'fuck! I forgot, sorry every since I got struck by lightning I've been late.'

Riker nodded walking away, "I heard that! Anyways I'm almost there. I'm bringing my Dalton uniform." Barry said speeding into his apartment (Barry and Iris's loft) grabbing his Dalton uniform that the people there let all of them keep to remind them of everything they filmed.

"Ok bye."

"Bye." Barry hang up and started speed dressing, once he finish he sped into an alley where he doesn't expose himself near the park.

Barry came out of the shawdows and went to where there was a stage with alot of people, once Barry arrive he saw the people more clearly. His friends and co workers from 2011.

"Hi guys." Barry said, everyone greeted him. Riker ran up to him and immediately tackle him into a hug. "I miss you Grant." He whispered in his ear.

"Riker you're acting like Jeff." Barry said jokingly, Barry was talking with Naya about Sebastin and smooth criminal when all of a sudden Iris walk in the conversation with Barry and Naya.

"Sebastin was totaled bad ass." She heard Barry say, "Who is Sebastin and why was he totaled bad ass?" Iris said, Barry mentally curse at himself for coming here, but at the same time not.

"Hey Iris." Barry said nodding towards her. "Barry why are you with these famous people?" Iris yet again ask. "I'll tell you later Iris cause I have to go to work." Barry said as he started to jog off to work.