The Enkarēin

The Enkarēin

"We endured amidst the Northern Lights

Veiled beyond the edge of night.

Awaiting for the coming dawn.

She sang a song to save us all.

Whereon none may no longer fall."

*
Eru Ilúvatar. The Creator. The Father of all within Eä. It was he who began it, the shaping of the universe and its inhabitants. He bore knowledge in all things; knowledge of things that were, things that are, and some things that have not yet come to pass. Alas, darkness crept into the hearts of his children, leaving in its wake a world corrupted by those who would seek to dominate all life.

It was for this reason that he came to bear - The Children of Light, Vanyasén. The Enkarēin. Peacekeepers and Protectors. A people birthed from the seed of Eru Ilúvatar to procure peace and long life amidst the vast realms of Middle Earth.

What can be said for those who abandon their intendment, for a kingdom of myth that is on the brink of utter annihilation? Those who are seldom what they seem. Those who gave birth to a forgotten daughter, and those who have seen enough of war and yet are once again faced with but one choice... unite or fall. A tale of betrayal and deception. Of faith and fellowship. Of loss and love. Where one war has ended, another begins!

*

CAST

Ben Dahlhaus 

as 

Riwal Selengbore

Bogdana Kadritskaya

Bogdana Kadritskaya

as

Sariël Selengbore