Authors Note

Authors Note 

Thank you so much for reading The Enkarēin

Thank you so much for reading The Enkarēin. Albeit you have yet to truly meet her, I feel as though I have been in Sariël’s head now for so long. As you may know, this story revolves mainly around the Enkarēin Princess and her people. Their story, in my opinion, is raw and real. Full of happiness and heartache… and I gathered as much… their journey thus far has been dark. Yet please know, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

JRR Tolkien

There were defined directions I expected this story to go in, albeit it seems to have taken on a life of its own. Each chapter that emerges leaves me awestruck; feeling a tingle of excitement coursing through my veins, much like a child on Christmas morning, wondering what magic lies just beyond that door!

I’ve grown to love… and loathe ﴾lol Nossias﴿ my characters; sharing both emotionally and mentally in their felicity and frustration, trusting in hope, wishing the best for them,  and yet knowing that life doesn’t always work in our favor.

What feelings, what thoughts have you, my dear friend and reader, taken away from The Enkarēin thus far? Who is your favorite character? Alabẙran Adwarin, the deliverer of the Enkarēin King’s daughter, Princess Sariël Slengebor? Her steadfast brother, Solan, or their mother and father, King Riwal and Queen Esola Slengebor? What of Nossias Hanthad? Does he leave you feeling warm and fuzzy inside, or f.i.n.e.? ﴾freaked out. insecure. neurotic. emotional﴿ Let me know in the comments below, and please, if you have any concerns or questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Once more, thank you for reading The Enkarēin, for your votes, comments, shares, and support!

A.G. Hutchinson