Chapter 8

The battle was getting worse.

Berserker's appearence just made things harder for Y/N and Caster, who were still facing Lancer and her Master.

But others were reaching their position, and everything could happen.

But not all the actors were in the stage.

-A cave outside the city-

The group of mercenaries hired from the Church, Homura's Crimson Squad were patiently waiting to recieve info of their 'targets'.

Each of them was busy, but ready to go in any moment.

Yomi, the heavy fighter, was taking care of her pots, where she cultivates bean sprouts.

Hikage, the emotionless assassin, was napping on a corner, her knife in the hand.

Haruka, the sadist scientist, was working on her last model of fighting doll.

Mirai, the loli sniper, was on the computer doing her hobby: writing fanfictions.

And Homura, their leader master of the six swords style, was devouring a giant piece of meat.

Yomi:"Homura, are you sure you don't want some bean sprout soup?"

Homura:"All yours."

Yomi:"But you need to eat some vegetables! You can't just eat meat!"

Homura:"I just need meat, nothing else."

Haruka:"That's no good, Homura. You need a balanced diet if you don't want to lose shape."

Homura:"Who asked your opinion!? I won't stay without meat!"

Mirai:"Would you shut it!? I'm trying to concentrate!"

They all stopped as Hikage slowly opened the eyes.

Homura:"...Sorry."

They all got back to what they were doing ad Hikage leaned to Mirai.

Hikage:"..."

Mirai:"W-What is it?"

Hikage:"We have a mail."

Mirai:"Uh?"

She was so distracted by the quarrel that she didn't hear the alarm.

Mirai:"You're right. Let's see...It's from that Maxwell guy! It's the list of the Masters we need to watch."

Homura:"Tsk! About time."

Haruka:"Mirai, use the projector."

Mirai:"Right away."

The projector in the middle of the room turned on and showed everything on the wall.

Mirai:"It's seems they're ordered by the type of Servant, from the strongest to the weakest. Where should we start from?"

Homura:"From the strongest of course. Proceed."

She went on the 'Berserker' file and Integra's picture filled the wall.

Mirai:"Integra Farburke Wingates Hellsing, current head of the Hellsing houseold and only member alive. Her father taught her the basic and she improved by herself. 10 years ago, after her father died, her uncle tried to get rid of her to take the legacy, but she killed him with no hesitation."

Haruka:"Well now, how cold."

Mirai:"She's smart and calculating, and her waiter, Walter C. Dornez was once a vampire hunter at her father'service."