7

Holding at tightly as he could Ravn'v turned around to face the street and slowly, tried to land to the ground clumsily as he was used to a better flying experience. He got down as people bludgeoned his to the side as they were running away. The masses still afraid of the dark clouds above them as the symbol looked like it was burned to the heavens, small pieces of ash started dripping like snow, covering slowly the streets of Valathos. He tried to move through the sea of people rushing to their homes. He tried to grab someone but most of them were not afraid to tear their own clothes in a try to escape. He looked around for a place to hide until some of it was over and found an open door that lead him on the inside of a small shop with clocks hanged on the walls almost everywhere around him. He quickly closed the door behind him. He fell on the floor with his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. Sudden realization struck his eyes, as he looked on his person, grabbing his pin and tearing it from his clothes.
"That bitch tricked us." he said as he threw it outside a window.
He took out his small notebook and started flipping through its pages, searching for something. After seconds that he was searching his notes he closed it with a snap and punched the wooden floor causing it to splinter. He gritted his teeth and darted around when he heard someone trying to open the door. He jumped in front of the door and got up, placing an arrow to his trusted bow. The door was opened by a man that until a few moments ago was with Melody, helping her walk to the castle. The old man saw the dragonborn with his bow aiming at him and his hand flew by its own to the side. As soon as the man saw that there was nothing there he slowly entered inside his shop with his arms up in the air.
"I don't have a lot of coins for you to steal. Take what you want from the counter but please, I have a son." said Micah as he slowly walked around his shop.
Ravn'n lowered his weapon and looked at the man.
"I need a place to rest. Now I can stay here for a while until those shitheads out there relax or you can cause a scene and I knock you unconscious and I rest either way." he said as he moved over to chair and sat down.
Micah nodded in agreement as he moved over to his counter. He ducked over, trying to find something he had stashed.
"Old man, do you have some rope I can use?" Ravn'n said.
Micah got up while holding a wooden box.
"I need to look in the back."
"Good. I need a couple of clocks as well." he said as he got up and took three small pocket watches from the table near him.
"What do you need those for?"
"Not your business, starik?" he said in a language that most people don't recognize.
"I may be a starik, but my hearing is still young." said Micah with a smile.
Ravn'n looked at him with curiosity on his eyes. He started examining the man a bit more closely and that is when he realized the resemblance with the wizard he met not but a few days ago. He also saw some ink crawling under his shirt. Something that he tried to hide. He moved closer as he started speaking in Sylenthian.
"Wild guess but I think I know your son. Glasses?"
"Yes! Do you know where I can find him?" he said with his hands shaking near the long box.
"I know where to find him. I need to break him out. I don't have time for explanations but I need some things to get him and some other people out. Will you give them to me?" he said as he placed his hands on the counter.
Micah's eyes fell on the box in front of him and slowly traced his hand on it causing a few runes to appear and vanish in a puff of white snow.
"I'll do you one better!" he said as he opened the box in front of him to face an old friend.
"They got our kid Eleanor. Please forgive me." he said as his eyes pulsed with anger.

The voices from outside, from the people that frightened roamed around trying to find a safe haven until the turmoil passes or quiets down. The voices echoed throught the streets and even underground some people could feel the earth quake. Shackled as they were Melody, Fullmentys and Kiara worried about what was going on. Kiara tried many times to liberate herself from her bondages as her breath turned short and quick, hyperventilasting. Melody watching that tried to reach her yelling at her to ease her mind.
"Kiara everything is going to be alright. You have to breath."
"No, take them off, please someone!" yelled Kiara as she tried to take the shackles from her hands injuring them at the proccess.
Her mind traveled to a darker place the longer she was in the cuffs.
"Please not again, please take me away from this place." she said with her eyes closed.
Melody's eyes darted around looking for a guard. Her hair turning back to their usual blonde color as she tried to calm herself. She looked at her self with pity as her magic was of no use in there. Her eyes darting left and right trying to see a weakness in the shackles they had but of no use. Her heart was still pounding like crazy, thinking back to her young kids that they were with the Queen. Thinking back to the daggers placed in their throats. Her mind torn apart in a thousand directions but none of them was in the direction of her husband placed across her. Fullemntys on the other hand had his eyes resting to his wife struggling to escape.
"It's useless to fight Melody. The cuffs dampen our magic." he said as he looked over to Kiara trying not to pass out.
Melody still trying to escape not minding at all the words of her former great love.