. angel's share

'Kneel.'

It was all he needed to say for you to scramble to your knees before him. Now underneath the bar counter and hidden away from plain sight, your gaze trails up to Diluc. Silently watching as he polishes the wine glasses — seeming quite aloof to the situation.

The crowd was rather thin tonight at Angel's Share, giving him more reason to mess around during work. Still, there was a welcoming chatter that resonates within the tavern as the bard's singing kept the mood light.

'What are you waiting for.'

Diluc snapped, impatience burning off his words as you stared at him as if dumbfounded by his handsome visage.

Without hesitating, your hands reached forward. Skillfully unbuckling his pants to release his erect manhood. The sheer size of it never fails to amaze you. But you knew better than to keep him waiting for too long for you'd be scolded for being inefficient. Leaning closer, you begin sucking on the tip of his cock — slowly taking more of his length into your mouth.

Diluc grunts quietly as he puts work on hold. The crowd didn't seem like they would bother him for a while now that the bard has begun singing, allowing him to focus on you.

Crimson gaze now focused on you, and you could feel it. A heavy and domineering pressure that spoke without word, thus you instinctively begun bobbing your head. With each bob, you'd please him more. You could hear his suppressed little groans as you sucked him off, finally driving him to past self control as you took his length down your throat. He groaned out, unable to hold back. Thank god for the bard. A single gloved hand entangles itself within your hair, getting a tight grasp.

Oh, you're so screwed.

You thought to yourself as Diluc began thrusting into your throat causing you to released muffled whimpers that were drowned out by the music. His pace was increasingly faster than your initial one, mercilessly slamming his hips into your face, balls hitting against your chin — essentially using your mouth like his own toy. You helplessly gripped onto his thigh, as your lungs begun to ache from the lack of air. But all you could do was whimper albeit muffled by his thick slab of meat lodged in your throat. However the more you struggled with your voice, the more he seemed pleasured as your throat tightens firmly around his manhood.

'Fuck–'

Diluc gasped quietly as both his hands now held your head. At this point, you knew he was close. Giving a few hard thrust, he shoves the entirety of his cock into your oral cavern before cumming in your mouth. His grip on your hair loosens, slowly pulling back as you're finally let free for air. Just as the performance comes to an end. Diluc casts his gaze at your disheveled form that didn't seem quite fit for work anymore.

Messy hair, tear filled eyes from all that choking on his cock and saliva all over your face.

He sighs, knowing he'd gone a little too far and motions for you to stay knelt.

'Clean it up.'

No, he wasn't referring to the tavern. But the raging hard on he still had.

Obediently, you'd do as told. With your tongue stuck out, you'd quietly lick all over his cum slobbered cock while the patrons settled their bill. It didn't take too long for Diluc to be done, and once the last customer for the night has left, he'd finally look down at you.

His cock still throbbing and raring to go.

Strong hands cupped beneath your armpit to slowly help you back up to your feet. Your legs felt numb from having knelt the entire time, the small gesture was appreciated. His arms were quick to maneuver around your waist, gently spinning you around before bending you over the bar counter.

A single hand gently lifting up your skirt, whilst he bit off the glove of the other. Now with his bare hand, he'd place it upon your inner thigh. And you could feel the warmth on his palm, as his hand works its way up to your delicate spot. You could feel your cheeks flushed red as his fingers touched the thin cotton that has been drenched in your arousal.

'Seems like you enjoyed that.'

'I-It's not like that, I–'

Words cut short as his fingers pressed against the sensitive ball of nerves, you let out a soft moan. Your voice like honey to his ears.. oh how he wanted to hear more.

Carefully peeling the flimsy cloth from your rear, you shivered as your sacred rose is exposed to the cool air. Though it wasn't long before you felt his throbbing hot tip pressed against your folds. With his hand on his shaft, Diluc carefully aligned his cock against your entrance, teasing you with gentle little probs but not quite going in. At this point, you were whining for him to push it in. Your insides were twitching, and aching to feel him inside of you.

'Diluc.. Please, fuck me.'

You'd finally beg, and as if those were the magic words. He'd buck his hips forward, slamming his cock deep inside you in one single stroke. Your mind went blank from the penetration, almost screaming as it went in. Your soft walls wrapping tightly around his manhood as it throbs inside you. Diluc paused for a moment, fighting back his own urge to pound away mercilessly. Allowing you to ease to his size for a few moment, and once your whimpering has ceased — he'd grab your hips to keep you steady and let his desires run free. Immediately pounding into your pink hole without a care, his pace faster with every stroke while the sounds of hips colliding paired with pleasure filled moans resonate throughout the tavern. The sensation nothing short of heavenly as he ducked you senseless while you moaned his name.

'Diluc...–!'

Your toes curled and hands clawed at the counter top. You could feel his manhood hit your deepest parts which sent you screaming as your insides tighten around his meat. A bundling sensation bubbles within your core as you got closer to your peak, and so did your voice grew in pitch. And it seemed that Diluc was close too as the intensity of his thrust grew harder, slamming into you with a thundering clap of your flesh and his. You were guaranteed to be sore the next morning but it didn't matter in this blissful moment.

'C-Cumming...–'

'Fuck!'

With one hard slam, he came inside you. Releasing the warm gooey fluid into your deepest parts, as you basked in the humming sensation of your orgasm riding throughout your body. You gasped, as his thick semen floods your insides.

Diluc finally pulls out, once every little drop has been released. His cock still standing strong... you'll be in the tavern till dawn. ♡