. wine

"This one is made specially for you."

Diluc cooed as he hands you a wine glass. You swirled the delicate glass around, noting the slight difference in color compared to the usual wine the winery produced and raised a single brow at him in a questioning manner. To which he responded with a teasing smirk that seemed so unlikely of him to wear but you could feel the butterflies flurry inside your tummy.

God, he is gorgeous.

And thus — swooned by that smile of his, you take a sip of the wine.

Sweet...

It tasted like sweet wine, no bitter aftertaste and oddly addicting. Without a second thought you drank every last drop before placing the now empty glass on his desk.

"I like this wine, what is it?–"

Knock knock.

Interrupted by the rasp knocks upon the door of his office, Diluc sighed.

"Excuse me for a moment."

You watch as he got up from his seat and leave the office to attend to something the butler had brought up. And once the door clicked shut, you sighed. Pushing yourself off the desk that you were perched upon, you begun prancing around the room. Glancing through all the various collections of books and awards that were on display. And he sure did have a lot to show. However, it wouldn't be long till the alcohol sets in on you, turning your cheeks a flushed pink.

By the time Diluc returns to the room; you were perched on the corner of his desk. There you were, cheeks rosy and a muddled gaze accompanied by a soft panting as you struggle to stay sober. The buttons of your shirt had been carelessly forced open, a single hand brought up to gently fan at yourself.

He hadn't expected that it would be so effective – the aphrodisiac laced wine.

The usual benumb he kept so coldly on his visage turned into fascination. Closing the door behind him with a soft "click!" to keep it locked. He wouldn't want anyone interfering with his personal time now.

Before you knew it, he was standing before you. Quietly peering up at him, an animalistic urge burned within you. As much as you tried to rationalise yourself, it was to no avail. Reaching up to grab him by the collar to pull him into your vicinity – forcefully drawing him into a sloppy kiss. Your mind was a hazy mess of intense lust, begging for his touch. It was as if he knew what you desired and granted it upon you; his callous hands coming to rest on your breast, giving them a rough squeeze, which incites a muffled squeak from you. Playful hands traverse your figure – passing through every dip and curve before ceasing between your thighs. With his fingers pressed against the thin cotton, would you come to realize how soaked they've become.

"Diluc..."

You gasped, breaking the kiss for air.

The pyro user won't allow you to catch your breath for too long. Sliding the panties aside, he wiggles two fingers into your soaked cavern. Another sharp gasp escapes, your grip clamped on his shoulders tight. A slow rhythmic thrust ensues, the pads of his finger teasing your weakest spots, which sends you into fits of salacious moans. Flurries of kisses dance across your exposed neck, hot heated kisses accompanied by the occasional nib – forming a series of love bites in his trails. All while the pace of his wrist escalates, faster and harder. Stopping each time you peaked close to your climax to spread his fingers within your velvety walls.

"D-Diluc please...!"

You begged, biting down on your lips as you neared another orgasm. Only to be met with disappointment as he slides his digits out. It was taking a toll on you, you've lost count how many times you were so close. But he just wouldn't let you!

"You're so impatient, love."

He coos softly against your ear, giving the lobe a light nip before pulling away. Diluc takes a step back — admiring the erotic mess that you've become; legs spread open wide, exposed cunt a sopping wet mess, hickeys littered all over your neck and his favorite of them all was your flushed expression.

His hands swiftly unbuckled the belt resting upon his hips, trousers loosely flopped to the ground as he unsheathed the erection that had been raging to meet you. It was like love at first sight for you; as if hearts had formed in your eyes the moment you caught sight of his manhood. Diluc couldn't help but chuckle, the sight of you almost drooling at his dick was entertaining on its own. He could only wonder how fascinating it would be once he shoved it inside.

Though he wouldn't have to wait long.

In one swift movement, he has you pushed down onto the desk. Your back against the wooden surface as the mountain of paperwork scatters throughout – you were definitely more important than those at this very moment.

Your head still buzzing from the alcohol and the incessant closeness to your peak. You whined, squirming your hips closer to his. Your glistening folds pressing against his throbbing member. Another chuckle bequeath his lips, firm grip wrapped around your thighs as he carefully parts them. As hasty as you were, he slams his hips forward – shoving the entirety of his length deep within you. A lustful scream escapes your ajar lips, the eager void now filled to the very brim with the sex you've been craving. Back arched and head thrown back, your hips quivering as the high of your orgasm sweeps through you like a tidal wave of pleasure from the mere insertion of his cock.

"What a slut..~"

Diluc mused, his eyes fixated upon the wondrous sight of your peak. With his hands still on your thighs, he places your legs over his shoulders – allowing him to reach deeper within your core as he gyrates his hips against yours. Making sure you feel every inch of his buried inside of you. You've become nothing but a moaning mess, crumbling at the sensation of his rod. Ere long, a series of deep thrusts would follow. A slow rhythmic movement of his hips that would quickly escalate with every moan and squeal. The very sound you made were like fuel to his ears. He was impatient to hear more; your animalistic cries of pure lust.

You've already lost count the number of times you came as Diluc fucked you senseless. The fervent way he thrusted his hips into yours, accompanied by the lewd sounds of your bodies clapping and most of all the low groans of pleasure he expresses. All of which made the insides of your abdomen knot up once again as you near another climax. He was pushing all the right buttons, deliberately ramming the bulbous tip of his cock against your favorite spot that he has come to memorize. You screamed again, eyes rolling back as you reached another peak – whilst your subconscious prayed that the room has been soundproofed.

Diluc grunts, his pace becomes increasingly rough and hasty now as he begins to near. He was having a hard time maintaining his senses everytime those soft velvety walls squeezed around his cock.

"Fuck–"

He hissed, unable to hold back now; he slams his groin into yours. Long and hard thrusts were delivered in quick pumps before being met with his own release. Viscous fluid spurts from the zenith of his cock, each and every drop poured into your quivering hole. A few more thrust ensues, making sure each and every drop has been wrenched out from his rod. Diluc finally released his grip on you, red marks from where his hands had gripped were sure to bruise but it was the kind that you liked. He leans forward, nuzzling gently against your cheeks before giving loving little kisses. Your breathing uneven, panting and struggling to catch your breath from all the screaming, even so you managed to plant a small kiss on his lips.

"We're not done yet, love."

Diluc mumbles, and from within you could feel his manhood throb in excitement.

"Perfect." ♡

Thus, you and the master of the dawn winery would stay locked in his study for the rest of the evening.