Ch. 7 - Battle for Trost District, Part 3

The battle continues.

Enjoy.

~~~

Y/N's POV

"Let's go. There's still hope. Move out." I planned to use Eren for combat. "We'll use Eren for fighting."

"Why use Eren? Couldn't that be dangerous?" Connie asked.

"That may be true, but it's worth a shot. We can use that titan as he leads us to HQ while he fights titans. It's worth a shot."

"Bingo. Armin's got it. I believe this will work. Any objections?"

"W-Well, they might laugh at is if this fails..."

"Well, let's prove them wrong. Let's go!" The four of us flew through the city and went in Eren's direction. "Two ahead." I flew around a titan and sliced its nape before continuing. "Mikasa, get the other!"

"Right!" Mikasa got the other titan quickly before flying next to me.

"Excellent. That's should be it for now. Seems like the plan is working." I turn around to check on Connie and Armin. "HQ is up ahead! Jump in through the windows!" Connie flew in front of us and flew into the window, landing safely. Mikasa and I used the last bit of our gas and jumped into HQ.

"We just barely made it." Jean was the first to notice us.

"Where did you guys come from?!"

"We just barely made it after using Eren to fight the titans," I said, pointing towards the muscular titan.

"That's Eren?! That's ridiculous!"

"It's true. I didn't think it was real at first until I saw it myself. Everyone! We need to head back 

inside to restock!"

"There are several titans that invaded the supply room! We had no choice but to leave the room!"

"Shit. Let's all head inside so they don't see us inside."

Le Timeskip

No One's POV

"Armin, any ideas?" Y/N looked at the blueprint on the ground.

"I-I do... but there's a lot of risk behind it. I don't think it's the best choice at the moment."

"We'll take any plan. It's better than all of us dying."

"R-Right... If there are still only seven small titans in the supply room, we can use the lifts with several people armed with guns. The guns will have enough firepower to blind them all at once. They'll fire in the faces of the titans in unison to blind them. Now here's the most important plan, there'll be a few hidden among the ceiling beams that will strike the blinded titans in an ambush."

"It's a risk we're all willing to take. The most skilled people will be the ones to kill the titans. Everyone else will have the gun to shoot the titans, understood?!"

"Understood."

Le Timeskip

The people in the middle were lowered into the supply room. All of them had their guns in hand ready to shoot. Meanwhile, the other members were on the ceiling, waiting for the call. As the lift lowered, the titans in the supply room noticed them and approached them slowly. The titans walked up to the barrels of the guns and stared at the humans. Before they could open their mouth, the call was given.

"Fire!" Gunshots were fired into the eyes of the titans blinding them.

"Now!" Y/N and the rest of the members jumped down and killed their targets with ease. "Being resupplying! We have a job to do."

Le Timeskip

The remaining members refilled their gas tanks and proceeded to scale up the walls for their retreat. However, some members stayed behind, cleaning up the area until further notice. Y/N was still interested in the mysterious titan. And it seems he was not the only one interested.

"Mikasa, let's keep an eye on that titan. We need to be sure that's him. If not, this could potentially help us more to learn about these titans." Y/N and the rest of his friends stood on the roof as they watched the titan continue to fight more titans. However, that would soon come to an end as the titan collapsed. Its corpse released massive amounts of steam as a figure came from its back. The figure then stood up on his knees as some flesh was ripped. Y/N and Mikasa flew down towards the figure and got a closer look.

"Eren?!" Y/N jumped jump and pulled Eren out of the titan's back. I grabbed his wrist and check its pulse.

"He's still alive."

Bit of a short one, but hey, at least Eren is still alive and well, but there are still more questions that need to be answered.

-Futives