Ch. 1 - The Beginning

You will be a bit older than Mikasa and Eren. They are about 12-13. You will be about 14-15 in this chapter.

Enjoy.

Y/N's POV

It was quite. Everyone stared at one thing only. A giant hand on the wall. It peeked over to reveal itself. "Titans..."

A few days before...

Third Person POV

It was rainy and humid. The scouts were on a mission to defeat a titan that was found near the area.

"All hands, prepare for battle!" Yelled the leader of the group. Each member got ready to use their maneuver gear.

"There's only one target! Stop it by any means! The gate is mankind's first stronghold beyond the walls!" He yelled again.

"Target approaching!" Each member moved out of the way and saw their target. A leader moved his hand in a certain way.

"Split into five groups as we practiced." They split into 5 groups as they were told. Of course, will it pay off? Let's hope so.

"We'll be the decoy!" He commanded. "All squadrons, engage Omni-directional mobility gear! For my brothers!" They all pulled out their triggers and shot their grapplers towards the tree and flew off. They flew through the area with ease. The leader pulled out his swords and launched at the nape of the titan.

"We'll show you the strength of humanity!" He yelled with anger as he spun horizontally to kill the titan.

~Timeskip bought to you by A/N reading a book and sipping tea with Akame~

Y/N's POV

I woke up from underneath a tree. I notice Mikasa looking towards me in worry. I notice Eren was still picking up some sticks in the background.

"Mikasa. Hey." I said softly. "We should be going now." She said. I got up and dusted myself form the grass.

"Um, where are we exactly?" I asked as I looked around to see we are in the fields with flowers.

"Did you sleep so deeply that you forgot where you are?" She asked me softly. I noticed Eren was coming over here.

"Oi, Y/N, you alright?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just fell asleep." I said. "The dream I had...it felt like it went on forever," I mumbled.

"Hey, Y/N, why are you crying?" She asked me. I touched my cheek to reveal that I had tear stains on my cheeks. Why was I crying? Was it from the dream? I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my bag with sticks for my home.

Year 845 Shiganshina District

The priest was still preaching as usual when we got into town.

"Listen! These walls are a bulwark gift by God!" He kept going. "The walls themselves are God protecting us!" He said. "None shall defile them! The walls must not be damaged!" I kept walking with Eren and Mikasa.

"You sure you are okay? We haven't seen you cry in a while." Eren asked worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a dream." I replied. But was it really a dream? I asked myself many times since I woke up.

We kept walking until we ran into a certain drunk.

"Hey, Mr. Hannes." Eren greeted. "Ugh! You smell like a drunk again." Eren covered his nose because of the smell.

"He's always like this Eren," I sighed. "Mr. Hannes, aren't you on duty?" I asked him.

"Yup! Watching the old gate, we are." He said. He's protecting the walls while being like this? I'm surprised he isn't dead yet. "It's thirsty work, posting sentry all day." He said. "It's trivial to have a bit of alcohol mixed with our drinks." That's probably his excuse for drinking during work.