Chapter 2- The Red Tailed Boyfriend

Please read this before this chapter.

Before we start this chapter. I would like to dedicate this chapter to some people on DeviantArt that inspired me to use some of their characters. I will tell you in the chapter which character belongs to which Deviant. I will show a picture of the characters if my description of them is not good. The shoutout are Hypno-Jack and their partner Pumpkinkiller777, AionK23 and their buddy babeandandy, and GG-8/geekgirl8 (Same person). I would appreciate if you go show all five of the Deviants love and support. They rightfully own these characters and they are not mine. They are amazing people and I'm dedicating this story to them. Also, I will posting this chapter and DeviantArt right after I post this chapter on Wattpad. Anyways, please do show them some love and support and enjoy this chapter. Thanks, BFFS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GoldSonic's POV

When I walk through the portal, I was not home. I ended up in a jungle of all places and I looked more like I'm in some program that people do for their artwork. I smelled the air and it was fresh and pleasant. The sounds I was hearing were animals and the calming breeze. Birds doing their mating calls. Monkeys swing from branch to branch. Predators lurking in the shadows. This jungle was very lively and wild. I needed to find a way home and not get caught up with the wildness, even though I wanted to be friends lots of animals.

~Small Time Skip~

 It felt like I was walking for hours through this maze of a jungle, but I soon saw a hill that could give me an advantage of seeing what's ahead. I walked up the hill to get a bird's eye view of the biome. Instead of a village or campsite, it was just more trees for miles. My face went pale and I felt tears come down from my eyes. I was really worried about how I was going to get home or if they are looking for me. I leaned against a tree trunk and slid down into a depressing episode, but not knowing that the tree belong to someone who was watching me.

???'s POV

I was just resting up in my tree, enjoying the jungle sounds until I heard a faint crying sound under my tree. I looked down to see a young girl crying and I felt upset why she was crying. I decided to come down and say hello. I came down in front of her and saw something I never seen before. Someone feeling broken and scared was something I never dealt with before. I decided to be gentle and slow, just so I don't scare her and try to help her.

GoldSonic's POV

While I was in my depressive episode, I heard a voice in front of me.

"Hello?" The voice greeted me. I look up and saw a man without a shirt on and instead of legs, he had a snake tail. He's a Naga.

"Hi." I greeted quietly.

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Kenneth or Kenny." He said a gentle voice.

" He said a gentle voice