Chapter 3- Oldest Brother's Love

Please read before read this chapter.

This next is from anime called DRAMAtical Murder. If you seen this anime, you can read this chapter. If not, please watch this anime to understand the characters and story. After you have watched the anime, you are free to read this chapter. Thanks BFFS. 

P.S. Don't play the video and the song until I say so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GoldSonic's POV

If you thought I was home, you would be wrong. I ended somewhere else again and I don't know if I can take this chaos any longer. I was in some alley way, which in my opinion is not the best place to find yourself in. I was about to leave the alley way until someone said my name. I turned around and I felt my soul come out of my body. Stone and Soul were standing in front of my eyes.

"I assume you two are going to help me out. At least, I know you would Soul, but I'm not sure about you, Stone." I said and felt a little annoyed that my light and evil side decided to come out of my heart and soul.

"Gold, I will help you, just so we can get back home and I can be with my WitherMU soon-to-be-husband." Stone said in a raspy voice.

"What she means is that we will help you find any evidence, but she also cause some pranks and mischief along the way. I will be mostly doing the work, but we will find a way home." Soul said reassuring me and translating Stone's choice of words. I nodded and was about to leave until they told me to stop again.

"You should take in your surroundings before you wander off." Stone advised. I wouldn't really listen to her, but we don't know where we are and I decided to do as she said. The two left me alone and that's when I saw something that I thought would never see. I see a yellowish fox with orange on the tips of its tail and ears with orange paws and a black spiky collar.

(A/N: Just imagine the Fire Ninetales from Pokémon but she has one tail and not nine)

The opened its eyes and glared at me with rage in its same emerald green eyes like mine. I knew this fox. Her name is Raging Blaze, the Fire and Gleaming Star Fox. She was my anger and one of my elemental spirit animals.

"If you think I'm going to be your canine companion, think again." Blaze said in a robotic voice with rage.

"Blaze. All I ask is that we stick together and find out where we are." I said powerfully, because we are one in the same after all.

"Fine, but with that golden bag beside me?" Blaze said confused with a golden backpack beside her.

"I don't remember bring a bag with me. When I was in Evan and Kenny's worlds, I was empty handed." I said wondering how a bag got here. I didn't want to question too much, even when I don't even know where I am. I walked over to where the bag was and inspected it. I saw two keychains on either side and I didn't expect something familiar about them. I saw a white Pegasus and a blue Dragon. These two were another of my elemental spirit animals. My calm and excited side. Their names are Calm Moon, the Air Pegasus and Hyper Flash Storm, the Lightning Dragon. That's not all. There was something in the bag. I unzipped and saw two stuffed animals. There was a gray dolphin and a colorful seahorse. Two other of my elemental animals. Tearing Coral, the Water Seahorse and Sobbing Dance, the Water Dolphin. Coral was my sadness and Dance was my fear. Looked around in the bag, but I wasn't finding what I was looking for.

"What are looking for exactly?" Blaze asked.

"I'm looking for Crystal. She the only one left." I said looking for some clue where Crystal is.