Chapter 1: The Beginning Of The End

The voting thing was a disaster, a disappointment, and a failure....

Like me :)

Author's Note: This is the beginning of a small lengthy story, or we'll see if it keeps getting bigger. It's a pairing between you, reader, with two of the most love deprived characters in the Twilight Saga.

H/c: Hair Color

Y/n: Your Name

E/c: Eye Color

F/f: Favorite Food

F/b: Favorite Beverage

⚠️⚠️!! Mentions of death, blood, sadness, dark themes, and perhaps more !!⚠️⚠️

➡️(I DON'T OWN ANY IMAGES I USE)⬅️
------------------------------------------

 The sun shined on the city of Metropolis, the occupants leave their homes to go to work, having their morning run, or taking their children to school. On the outskirts of Smallville was a large farm and forest with a cozy house that had a calm surface covering it.

 Birds sang in the morning skies, and the trees danced with the winds. Inside the home, a man opens his E/c eyes as the light of the sun peaks in through the curtains and disturbs his not-needed sleep. He turns on his back, stretching his body until his bones pop to ease tension.

 He sighs and slowly gets up to get dressed, after which he sat back on the bed next to someone's frame. Smiling at the sleeping figure before giving a soft kiss on her temple, he attempts to get back up from the bed, failing as a hand wraps around his wrist and lightly tugs. He turns his head back to see his wife, Lois Lane, sleepily smiling up at him. 

 His smile widens as he looking down at her large belly and lays on his side, Lois scoots up to lean her head on his broad chest. He gently rubs her tummy with a content sigh, she looks up at him.

 "Good morning Superman." She says with a wink, Y/n chuckles and stares down at her, "That's Mr. Kent to you, Ms. Lane" He says in a false stern voice, trying to hold back a laugh. Eventually failing, before she moves her hand up to caress his cheek. 

 They found themselves staring into a gaze filled with love, and adoration, "I love you, Y/n" she said, a feeling of warmth fills his chest as the words pierced the air, he leans to give her a light kiss. "I love you too Lois, and our little wonder." She smiles, looking into his eyes. As he stares back, he could swear he saw a very slight flash of red in her eyes.

 Her smile fades to a line, before a hateful scowl forms. "Do you?" She sneers at him, the light of the sun draining into where it peaked in. With shock and confusion, he sits up and look at her.

 "Lois-" Y/n gets cut off as she tries to lunge at him, forcing him to hold her arms as lightly as he could. "Do you love us!?" She screamed as she attempts to get a scratch, "Of course I do, what's wrong? Why are you acting like this?" He asks, in worry.

 "You left me! You left us! Me, Martha, Bruce, Everyone!" Y/n loosens his grip to let her relieve whatever is stressing her. She punched him, succeeding in making him stagger from the bed.

 It should be impossible for her to hurt him, yet here he is, holding his cheek. Lois gets up from the bed and continues to push him further from the bed. She screams, yelling profanities at him and begins to cough violently.