Chapter 3: Meeting Between Friends

Author's Note: Welcome to another entry to this story, that I randomly thought of chaotically. Meaning I thought of all the plot points, all over the place. Which means It was out of sequence, out of order in other terms. This fanfic will be the pairing of you, the reader, with two most love-deprived characters in the Twilight Saga.

H/c: Hair Color

Y/n: Your Name

E/c: Eye Color

F/f: Favorite Food

F/b: Favorite Beverage

⚠⚠ !! Mentions of Dark Themes !! ⚠⚠

➡ (I DON'T OWN ANY IMAGES I USE)⬅

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART THREE: The Crossover (Temporary)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where we left off:

 This brought him some easiness into him, but quickly turned to worry. He stared out in the sky. This was it, what was left of Earth, HIS home. This was....

The Aftermath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Y/n flew around the world plenty of times in search of human life for a long period of time, but to no avail.  His father informed him that Earth has been overwhelmed by nuclear waste, and radiation. Without a second to lose, he started to clean around as much as he could. If he was the one sent to Earth to make a better world than Krypton, then he would start from the beginning. 

 He learned the capabilities and functions of Kryptonian technology, before gathering information the fallen Watchtower and the Batcave. Using his super speed to read and memorize every book and file on a multitude of things. The knowledge from the three sources allowed him to rebuilt everything at a much greater pace and efficiency, along with clearing up the air.

 As an example, using Sunflowers as a way to pull radioactive contaminants out of the soil. Letting other plants a chance to come back, and continue to flourish.

 The two technologies together are able to create re-defying methods of re-constituting civilization, among other things. With the technology at his exposal, he was able to create a hybrid of powerful spaceships for exploring the stars in search of life. The only life forms he's seen on Earth are the dwindling numbers of some animals and bugs. There was a slim chance for them to survive.

 He decided to invent a new spaceship. Something that looks similar to the ship he got his suit from, and the crystalized structure it was embedded in. Maybe if he could reach the abyss of space, he could find Green Lanterns, or any alien lifeforms.

 After months of preparation passed, he left the planet, but not before leaving a structure that has been carved to show instructions on how to build a successful society in every language he knew to speak. Even dead languages, like Latin.

 There's one thing that bothers him... he would've expected Bruce to survive the event. He pictured him saving those he could find before destruction lied on Earth. Shaking his head, he gave the Caped Crusader the benefit of doubt as the ship warps through the dark reaches of space. What he didn't know was that an old friend was watching him. From deep inside the Earth, a hooded figure can be seen watching a screen with surveillance footage.