Chapter 2: The Aftermath

Author's Note: This is the second entry to a small lengthy story, with a hope that it'll turn into something more. It has the pairing between you, the reader, and the two most loved deprived characters in the Twilight Saga.

H/c: Hair Color

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

E/c: Eye color

F/f: Favorite food

F/b: Favorite beverage

⚠⚠ !! Mentions of Death, and Dark Themes !! ⚠⚠

(I DON'T OWN ANY IMAGES I USE)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO: The Aftermath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where we left off:

This was how the species of Earth faced the end, how hope was lost, and when Y/n's torment started.

The last son of not only Krypton, but Earth as well, laid on the hill. Alone, broken, and paralyzed as his vision drifted away.

This was it....

The Beginning of The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The event happened months ago, and the battle left him in a long-term coma from Darkseid's blow. The nightmares repeated time and time again in his head. He knew he wasn't truly awake, he wanted out. To his credit, he did succeeded. Y/n's eyes begin to open, blinking twice to clearly see the scenery.

 His pupils dilated when emotions flooded back into him. Fear, and unsettledness quickly sprouted inside his chest, his heart drop down to his feet as if was banged to the ground. He lifted his arm up to feel the top of his head gently, before laying his hand underneath him. 

 Pushing down until he dragged his knee to prop himself up. Kneeling down, he tries to stand, but a sting made him scrunch his face, and clutch his side. Regretting it immediately, he pulled his hand back, Y/n looked down at his side.

 The wound has not healed, but it has swollen with the sickly green glow slithering in his veins and tissues like vines. The nauseating color stretched across his frame so much, that it covered his whole side.

 All the way from his hip to the shoulder blade. He stumbled to his feet and wobbled out of balance before he steadied himself. Slowly taking three steps before falling, "Kal-El..." a echoing voice graces his ears, Y/n looks around still dizzy, confused, and panicked "It's me. Your father, Jor-El" a slight sense of ease calmed Y/n's mind.

 "Wh-What happened?" He asked, Jor-El responded "I'm sorry my son, the planet I've sent you has now been devastated by the monster, Darkseid" the answer brought memories to Y/n, a cold shiver crawled down his spine. Shaking his head and repeating the word 'no', he spoke, "How could it do this? Why would it-" he stopped as wariness sat into his stomach.