CHAPTER 5 - LOVE

JANIA JACKSON'S POV

I walked over to him, and he grabbed me by my arms, and flipped me over on my stomach getting on my back, and putting my arms behind me like he was arresting me.

"KENTRELL LET ME GOO!!" I yelled out.

"No since you wanna have a attitude"

I didn't say anything, I was just moving around trying to make him get off of me.

"Say you sorry"

"No!"

He pressed against my back harder, and pulled my arms behind my back more.

"Say you fucking sorry!!"

"IM SORRYYYY!!!" I whined.

He got off of me, and as soon as he did that I jumped on him, and we started play fighting.

—————

"I told yo ass you couldn't beat me!" he said standing in front of me flexing his lil muscles.

"Shut up" I said pouting with my arms crossed.

"Oh I'll give you something to cry about" he said picking me up.

"Put my downnn!!!" I said hitting his back, and kicking my legs.

"Nah you wanna act gangsta so I'm finna show you who the gangsta really is" he said as he layed me on the bed.

I already knew what was finna go down, I just had to mentally, and physically prepare myself

He leaned over me, and started kissing me, and I felt his penis pressing against my stomach.

"Ohh shit" I said to myself.

He then started kissing me from my neck down to my stomach, and looked up at me.

He licked his lips, and got up taking off his pants.

"Take yo clothes off" he said looking at me.

I did as he said. After we took off our clothes he slowly inserted hisself inside of me, and looked me in my eyes.

My whole face lit up, and this feeling just ran through my body.

I tried to be a g, and hold back my moans but this shit hurted "Ahh shit" I moaned out.

After awhile of going slow, and steady this dude started picking up the paste.

"Sloww downn!!" I moaned grabbing his arms trying to make him go slower.

"Nah you gon take this... you gangsta" he said moving my hands, and going faster with one of his hands around my throat.

- - - AFTER - - -

I opened my eyes, and I was laying down in the bed, and I didn't have any clothes on. I felt soo sore.

I sat up, and looked around seeing Kentrell was playing his game.