CHAPTER 8 - TWO AND TWO

📍: Baton Rougue, Louisiana
Hospital
10:46 PM

JANIA JACKSON'S POV

I literally cried my eye balls out.

I couldn't believe what happened to Kentrell especially right in front me.

I was sitting at the hospital for about 5 hours straight. Ms. Sherhonda eventually came, and some of his homeboys.

"Family of Mr. Gaulden?" the doctor walked over to us, and asked.

"Yes" we all replied.

"So we can have visitors now just one by one so what wants to go first?"

"You should go first mama" I said looking at Ms. Sherhonda.

"I'll let you go" she said as she put her hand on my leg.

"Okay" I said getting up, and wiping my eyes.

—————

I walked in the room, and saw Kentrell sitting in the bed as if nothing happened.

"Heeey bae" I said walking over to him, and hugging him softly.

"What you crying for?" he said looking at me with a confused look.

"Idk- it's just- idk-" I said trying to hold back from crying.

"I only got hit in the shoulder I'll be alright.. ok?" he said looking me in the eyes.

"I knowww Kentrell but it scared me, seeing all that blood, and lease expecting it you know?"

"Yeah I get what you saying but it'll be ight ion want my baby all sad, and shit" he said starting to smile.

This is why I love this boy. Whenever I'm down he always finds a way to make me feel better, and helps me to know that everything will be fine in the end.

I laughed, and hugged him again.

"Gimme a kiss" he said poking his lips out.

We kissed for about 2 minutes straight. I was happy to know he was happy...

- - - DAYS LATER - - -

I haven't been to school due to the fact that I wanted to stay home with Kentrell, and help him recover since his mom was always working.

"It's gonna burn a lil bit you ready?"

"Yeah let's just get this shit over with"

I put the peroxide on his gun wound, and wrapped the cast around it.

"Sssss ahh" Kentrell hissed.

"All done" I said lightly tapping the cast.

"Thank you bae" Kentrell said look at me.

"No problem" I said getting up, and going to the bathroom to wash my hands.

  KENTRELL GAULDEN'S POV