CHAPTER 19 - GIFTS & APOLOGIES

📍: Florida, Miami
Same Day
5:29 PM

JANIA JACKSON'S POV

After the Pool Party, everybody left, and I just been sitting in the living room all day waiting on Kentrell. Ever since the lil thing that happened between me, and Nicki she hasn't been talking to me, and I haven't been talking to her.

"Jania.. Kentrell is outside" I heard Nicki say from over the balcony upstairs. I didn't say anything, I just got up, grabbed my things, and walked out the door.

I walked out the door, closed it, and got in the car. I put my seatbelt on, and leaned my head against the window, not saying anything.

"What's wrong witchu?" Kentrell said pulling off. Did he really just ask me that or am I tripping? I didn't say anything. "Jania-" he said shaking me. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!" I yelled at him.

"Wtf is wrong witchu?" he said scrunching his face up. "Are you serious? You know what's wrong with me Kentrell!!" I said to him. He just kept driving. "I should crash this hoe" I said sitting back in the seat.

"You crazy asl" Kentrell chuckled, looking at the road. "No nigga YOU crazy, for pulling that shit you pulled... got me out here looking stupid, and shit" I said looking at him. "Ion got you looking stupid, you got yourself looking stupid" he replied. No tf he didn't.

"You know what it's cool you can have that raggedy, ass hoe. She don't even know how to fucking talk.. you needa take her to a daycare so she can get a lesson or two on how to talk fucking English correctly" I said waving him off. "You tripping for no reason... ian even do nun with ha we was just at the same place at the same time" he shrugged.

"Okay.." I said ending the conversation. After that the rest of the car ride was silent

We pulled up to the Hotel, and got out the car. We checked in, and walked into our room. Everybody was in there.

"Waddup y'all" Three said looking up from his phone. I didn't say anything, I just went, and sat down in one of the chairs, getting on my phone.

"What's wrong witchu bestfriend?" KD said looking back at me. "Just leave her alone" I heard Ben say, as I scrolled down Instagram.

"KENTRELL FORREAL?!?!" I jumped up out the chair, going towards him. "Wtf chilll" Joe said getting up, and standing in front of me, as everybody else did the same.

"Mane what is you talking about?!" Kentrell said. "YOU WERE FUCKING THAT MALU BITCH!!!! WHY IS IT A PICTURE OF YALL IN THE CAR TOGETHER OUTSIDE HERE!!!" ( the hotel ) I yelled trying to get to him, but they were blocking me.

"AND YALL FAKE ASF I KNOW YALL KNEW ABOUT THIS!!!" I yelled at everybody, they didn't say anything.

"You know what it's cool, fuck you, fuck this relationship, fuck EVERYBODYY!!" I yelled. I turned around, grabbed all my bags, and walked out of the room. I couldn't believe this bullshit.

I sat outside the Hotel, just sitting there crying. I tried calling my mom, and it went straight to voicemail. I tried calling my dad, and it didn't even ring. I didn't know what I was gonna do, or where I was gonna sleep.

—————