CHAPTER 25 - SUSPICION

JANIA JACKSON'S POV

I was just getting off the bus walking up to the house. I didn't see anyone's car in the driveway so I sighed hoping that someone was here cause if not imma be stranded outside until they get back.

I walk up to the porch, and knocked on the door three times, sighing stepping back. Nothing. I knock again, and waited 10 seconds. Still nothing.

"Oh my godddd" I groaned as I turned around, and sat down on the steps. I pull out my phone, and went to me, and Kentrell's messages.

Me: Wya?

After I send it I sat there, and waited for a minute. He doesn't text back, so I sigh loudly going to Instagram.

I scroll through everybody's post, and then come across Delecia's:

del.ecia: My Trell 🤞🏽💚
12 minutes ago...

————————————————————————

After I see that I feel my body getting hot. I stand up from the steps, and I went to Kentrell's number starting to call him but it goes straight to Voicemail. I call again, and it does the same thing. I call ONE MORE TIME and it did the same.

I feel my eyes beginning to water so I put my hand over my face, sitting back down beginning to cry.

I don't understand why he would even do this to me. And this isn't the FIRST time a girl has posted a picture of her with Kentrell.

I look up, and see Teelee's car pulling in the driveway which was a all black Impala. I pretend to still be on my phone as I wipe my tears away.

I hear her car door slam causing me to look up at her...

"Hey Jania!!" she said as she approaches the porch. "Hey Teelee" I fake smile, as I stand up letting her walk past.

"What you doing out here?" she asked pulling out her key realizing the door is locked. "I don't have a key so I was locked out" I say lowly.

"Girl you should've called me I could've let you in earlier" she said finally unlocking the door, and letting me walk in before her.

"Thank you, I wasn't even thinking" I chuckled putting my backpack down on the couch.

"Where Kentrell?" she asked as she turned around closing, and locking the screen door.

"I don't knowww... that's what I'm tryna figure out" I say putting my hair behind my ear, sitting down on the couch going back to Instagram.