chapter 4

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHAPTER 4 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

3RD POV

Zabuza and Y/N stared each other down, it was like if they left each other's eyes then they might just die. Kakashi felt like he needed to break this up so he pulled his hitai ti up and placed it around his forehead instead of his eye. Under it was the sharingan.

"Kakashi of the sharingan, the copier of over 1000 jutsus" Zabuza states cockily like he's known Kakashi all his life.

"HE HAS OUR DŌJUTSU?!? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!"

While Sasuke was having an internal battle about how Kakashi has their secret dōjutsu, Naruto started screaming again,

"EVERYONE IS SAYING SHARINGAN THIS SHARINGAN THAT! WHAT THE HELL IS SHARINGAN!?"

"The sharingan is a special dōjutsu that allows the user to copy jutsus, enhance their speed plus their abilities, and to be able to see someone's next move."

"You're good kid, but that's just scratching the surface!"

And with that Zabuza increases the fog once again to make it even harder to see. But not only that, he released KI to make it harder to breathe and stand. The three genin struggled against this with Tazuna while Y/N and Kakashi were okay.

"Look at him, he's trembling with fear!"

Sasuke was scared, to say the least, he was trembling with absolute fear. He took a kunai and positioned it to stab himself instead of being near the KI.

"SASUKE! I will protect all of you with my life, I promise!"

"Tuna Tuna" 'I mean if we lose we only die," Y/N said shrugging her shoulders not bothered by any of this.

All of them deadpan at her, even the person hiding in the shadows. Kakashi looks at her with annoyance while Zabuza looks at her with amusement.

"I knew promising to fight you would be the best! Let's go kid if you win you get my sword, but if I win I get your blood!" Zabuza exclaims with bloodlust in his eyes.

Y/N simply stared at him then agreed,

"Okaka!" 'If I win I get the sword and you work for me!' Zabuza smiled blankly, no emotion, just a closed eye smile with no thoughts.

Despite the situation, Kakashi had no choice but to snicker and make fun of Zabuza who just got his freedom betted on. Nonetheless Zabuza, for some crazy reason, agreed to Y/N's crazy terms. And so Zabuza disappeared just to reappear next to Y/N with his executioner blade almost at her neck if not for one of her tantos blocking his blade.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI Y/N IS GONNA DIE ZABUZA IS IN THE DINGO BOOKS LIKE YOU SAID!!"

"Naruto it's the bingo book and Y/N can hold her own, maybe even defeat him if she actually tried" Kakashi sweatdropped while the whole group looked at him with their jaws dropped to the floor, "E-eh why are you looking at me like that?!"