chapter 6

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHAPTER 6 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

3RD POV

The day for Y/N's plan to go into action finally arrived, or that was what she thought. When the group of ninja and the bridge builder arrived at the scene all of the workers were dead-like.

"HEY WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!"

"ARE THEY ALIVE!?"

"WHAT'S GOING ON Y/N?!"

Y/N just looked around and started to access the situation; the workers were down and in the way of them being able to fight, Sasuke and Sakura were shaking, Tazuna was afraid and ready to run which would cause problems, and Kakashi was looking at her with suspicion and betrayal.

She wasn't going to lie when she knew she was hurt that the man she would call an older brother, or just family at that point, was pointing fingers at her. That he suspected her as a traitor. But it did not matter at the moment since the main show was happening. The mist around the bridge started to get thicker, thick enough that it was hard to see.

"I see you have finally arrived, you pesky ninja..." Zabuza's voice boomed throughout the mist, "And it seems like the kid is still shaking."

Everyone looked to the side to see Sasuke trembling, "I'm trembling... with excitement!"

Y/N sweatdropped at the dramatic sentence and started to see Haku make a move. She rushed forward and punched the boy in the arm to make him drop the senbon he was about to shoot. The girl moved so fast that everyone was shocked. Sasuke didn't even care at the time that she was better, he wanted to fight the boy Y/N just attacked.

"Go on Haku, show him your worst. Get rid of him." Zabuza ordered in a dead tone scaring the bridge builder and Sakura.

"A boy who hides behind a mask, what a joke."

"YEAH SASUKE-KUN YOU TELL HIM! YOU'RE THE BEST EVER CHAA!"

Both boys stepped forward like they were the only people on the bridge, as they stared at each other you could see the electricity shooting from each other at the other. Y/N would have laughed but it wasn't the right situation to be laughing.

The two charged at each other with one holding a senbon in their hands, while the other had kunai. They exchanged blow for blow and Sasuke got scratches on his clothes here and there while Haku was perfectly okay.

"Stop playing around Haku, finish him."

Kakashi rushed forward to try and stop Zabuza from saying the rest of his sentence, but he didn't make it in time. Zabuza reacted and spoke quickly while defending. He brought his sword up to deflect the incoming attacks from Kakashi's kunai. In a blink, Kakashi attacked thinking Zabuza left his guard down for a second, but he was wrong, the swordsman slashed right through Kakashi's abdomen leaving him bleeding through his stomach. The wound wasn't enough to take him down, but enough to slow him down.