chapter 5

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ CHAPTER 5 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

3RD POV

While Y/N was laying in the open field figuring out a plan for the fake battle on the bridge. She had the plan, all she needed to do now was tell the rogue duo. Almost as if they heard her calling they walked onto the field just to see Y/N laying there. They panicked a little since she looked dead if you didn't see the subtle rise and fall of her chest. As soon as they got closer Haku bent down to shake her awake gently. But she wasn't gentle, she took his hand and flipped them over so she was straddling him with her eyes still closed. She peeled open an eye to see Haku with a gentle smile and she fell on top of him relaxing completely and falling asleep. Haku brought his hands up and wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her still while Zabuza just rolled his eyes.

They walked back to where Kakashi was with Zabuza leading and Haku holding Y/N like a child since she was clinging onto him with her legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. She nuzzled her face into his neck making Haku blush a deep red. They arrived and saw that the genin were walking up trees. Kakashi turned since he sensed their chakra signatures and his eyes bulged out. HIS Y/N-chan was clinging to someone that wasn't him. He went straight to the bottom of a tree and started to sulk while growing mushrooms. His depressed aura was getting bigger and bigger while all everyone else could do was either look in confusion or laugh as Zabuza did. But it was short lasted since he ended up with a kunai almost taking his eye out by Y/N who looked like she was about to murder someone.

"Fish. Flakes." 'Shut. The. Fuck. Up.'

And with that, the sweet, sweet, sweet Y/N-chan released KI to make everyone scared and start sweating with nervousness. Haku knew what to do immediately and brought out onigiri and pulled her face out of view of the others to shove it in her mouth. They stared at each other for a while before Haku shoved the rest of it in her mouth to make her choke and pass out from inhaling, or suffocation, of onigiri.

"AHHAHAHHA Y/N ARE YOU AHAHH OKAY HAHHAH" Naruto was dying of laughter that the girl had passed out.

Haku shook his head and lifted her up more so that she could rest in a more comfortable position,

"Kakashi-san we are going to go talk with Y/N about the pla-"

"Wait shouldn't I come too so I know what is happening?"

"She specifically told us to tell you that we will talk and to not let you come, it would be easier if SOMEONE did not make her pass out from suffocation!" Zabuza exclaimed with huge irk marks on his forehead.

"Okay make sure to get my Y/N-chan back home to me safely!"

And with that, the rogue duo walked away to their hideout with the passed out Y/N. When they arrived they placed her in a chair outside and Zabuza used a water jutsu to spray her awake. She was livid, and that was an understatement, Y/N went to punch Zabuza's head which resulted in him face down in a ten-foot hole. She went to behind the tree and stripped her clothes so that she could dry them off then took a sealing scroll out and took out a new outfit.