F͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡

"Let's ask the Dragon Queens to dance." miguel told the boys as they were standing there drinking their fruit punch.

"Slow your roll, we got time," demetri told him

" i don't know about you all but dancing in school is kinda of wack-" amelia told the boys

the boys stared at her and then looked at the girls again.

"assholes," she muttered, "okay well i have to use the restroom, if you guys care." she told them

"oh yeah me too, this punch is going through me,"
demetri told them

The group went to the separates bathrooms leaving amelia alone.

"amelia are you in there?" asked a scared eli

"i'm just washing my hands, what's up?" she said going out to him

"m-m-miguel got beat up..." he said scared

"oh my god. is he still in there?," she asked him and he nodded.

she hurried quickly to the bathroom to find miguel with johnny 

"is he going to be okay?" she asked johnny

"yeah kiddo. go home, i'll take him to his house." he told her.

" i can't, he's my best friend i need to-"

"i said go home. jesus christ amelia can you listen to
me?" johnny told her and then took miguel to his house.

"YOURE SUCH AN ASSHOLE JOHNNY." she told him as he walked away.

"where's demetri?" she asked eli

"i don't know, i think he left." eli told her

"fucking asshole too," she rolled her eyes, "do you wanna sleep over?" she asked eli and he nodded.

The two were quiet as they walked to amelia's house.  Eli knew she had to cool down so he gave her some
space.

When they got to the house, Amelia looked at a note and threw it in the trash.

"let's go to my room," she told him and smiled, the young boy followed her to her room and sat down on the edge of her bed.

"i'm sure you wanna change, these are some random shorts i have and this shirt that may fit you? i
don't know try it on." she gave him the clothes and pointed to her room.

As he was changing in her bathroom she tried her best to change into her pajamas.

"hey they- i'm so sorry," eli said covering his eyes as he had just seen amelia in a bra and sweats.

"omg- sorry!" she said embarrassed putting her shirt on quickly, "you can uh see me now." she said with red cheeks.

" t- they fit me," he told her

"oh good," she smiled , "u can have the bed. i'll
sleep here," she told him

"you can sleep in the bed with me," he told her feeling guilty she was going to sleep in the floor.

"are u sure?" she asked him and he nodded.

she smiled at him and went to the bathroom to
take her makeup off and brush her teeth.

When she came back she texted miguel asking how he was. He obviously did not respond, as he was probably resting since he got beat.

"amelia i'm sorry i didn't help miguel," eli told her

"hey eli, don't blame yourself love. there was not much you could do anyways and i wouldn't want you to be hurt too." she told him with a warm
smile

"i know but i feel guilty, he was just washing his hands and they came." he said

"hey hey everything has a purpose okay? dont blame yourself okay?" she told him and held his hands as he nodded.

Eli did something he would have never done with anyone else. He kissed her. And for a few seconds she didn't kiss back until she realized what they were doing and kissed back immediately.

They pulled away after Amelia's phone dinged.
She checked her phone to see a text from robby.

"send me $10 for food please," amelia rolled her eyes playfully and sent her older brother 15 and replied back, "you're so lucky i have my card 😎 love u ❤️ also i have someone over. so don't make so much noise when u come home. STAY SAFE DORK!"

"shall we get back to what we were doing?" she asked eli playfully and he shrugged shyly.

She put her hands around his neck and kissed him. Though Eli, was not as experienced as the freshman he enjoyed it a lot. She enjoyed the way they both connected.

"you're a good kisser," amelia smiled at him

"thanks," he said with a smile as well. and that was the moment he knew he wanted something with her.

"amelia would you be my girlfriend?" he blurted out

"yes! i mean yeah for sure," she said happily and then fell asleep with eli.

boy did they know their life would change forever after this.