𝟬𝟭- 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

AIZAWA SLAMMED his fist onto his desk

AIZAWA SLAMMED his fist onto his desk. his now previous assistant had just sent in her resignation letter and she was damn near the best he'd had in years. of course when he publicly announced the vacant spot, women and men had applied instantly. that only meant he had to nitpick through the sea of applications on his desk.

out of the 137 people who applied, only 15 of them had been called back for an interview. he needed someone who could keep up with his schedule and move accordingly. he needed someone who would give his company a great face and they needed to be reliable. today was the day he would see the last possible candidate for his business. y/n l/n. your resume didn't have a picture of you but he read that you were black. that was the difference between you and most of the interviewees.

he had done his research and saw a few headshots from teen model agencies, of you in your mid-teens. from what he could tell, he assumed that you had grew up to be a beautiful young lady. not that it mattered considering the fact that he was happily married to a woman who loved him as much as he loved her.

his researching was cut short when his secretary walked in without knocking. "sir your-".

"aliza, did we forget how to knock?" he deadpanned. the blonde girl flushed red and looked down. "sorry sir, i just wanted to let you know that your 11 o'clock is here." she said. "send her in." he said, keeping the same mundane tone and expression. she nodded quickly and scurried away, her heels clicking as she stepped.

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。

YOUR POV

the woman that you spoke to earlier had came back and told you that mr. aizawa was ready for you to come in. the woman who you later found her name was aliza, guided you to the elevator. she was a blushing mess but at least she was a beautiful blushing mess. her blonde curtain bangs fit her quite well. "i really like your outfit." she said. "thank you, i really like your hair." you complemented back.

you had on blush colored dress pants that hugged your lower half and a white blouse that professionally accentuated your breasts. if it were possible, aliza grew even more red. as the elevator went up, you two sat in a comfortable silence.

the bell dinged indicating your arrival on the top floor. the two of you stepped out into the hallway. " ok, mr.aizawa's office will be the 2nd to last door on the right. and you'll be the only person i'll tell this because you're hot. always knock before coming into his office."

you smiled at her and thanked her. you followed the directions aliza told you and you were standing in front of a see through door. you knocked and watched as the seemingly frustrated man looked up at you. he nodded, signaling you to come in.

"good morning mr.aizawa." you formally spoke. he looked at you with a small scowl on his face and grunted in response. "thank you for considering me for this position." you awaited a response from him as he continued to study you.

you returned the gesture by taking in his harsh facial features. you must of started to stare at him because he was now speaking loudly.

"sit!" he said loudly. you quickly sat down on the leather chair and awaited his next move. his handsome features had frustration etched all over. "ms. l/n, i do not need you here to waste my time. this is my first and only warning to you."

"i apologize sir. " you said. he stiffly nodded and wrote something down. "updated resume." he requested as he put his hand out. you went into the manila folder that you had brought along with you and flipped through to find your papers. "today ms. l/n." he said while rolling his eyes.

you rolled your eyes as well and huffed. finally you found it and placed it in his hand. when your manicured hands brushed past his rough and muscular ones, you noticed a gold band on his ring finger.

"that attitude isn't a great first impression." he said, snapping you out your thoughts as he read over your current achievements and past jobs. "vice versa." you replied in your head. he looked up at you through his eyelashes and dropped your file.

"you think you can keep up with my business ms.l/n?" he asked. you leaned forward and his eyes flickered from your face to the respective amount of cleavage for a split second.

"i know i can. i believe that you know i'm the only person who can fulfill the desires you have." you stared at his lips then back into his eyes. you subconsciously licked your lips.

"for your company of course."