𝟬𝟵- 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁

Sexual Content Ahead

"let's go all the way."

he said to you. you smiled to yourself  and kissed him shortly before getting off his lap. aizawa quickly took off his fitted black shirt while you removed your shorts and underwear . you got back into his lap, straddling him. his eager hands roamed your body while he tried to pull you closer. your chest was flush against his skin. he thought of your skin to be smooth as silk.

aizawa moves so you're lying on your back and he's in between your legs. from underneath him, the view was breathtaking. from his defined body to his messy black hair that fits him so well. aizawa fisted his cock at the sight underneath. here you were, all laid out for him and waiting for him to fuck you. he couldn't believe that he had fallen victim to your seduction. maybe it was the alcohol pushing him to do what he's always wanted or maybe it was bound to happen one way or another...

he gripped onto your hips, pushing him self into you. aizawas lust filled gaze trained onto your face, eagerly watching the way your brows knit together and your head falls back . his hips stilled and his low eyes met yours. your teeth sank into your bottom lip while you tried to keep in your moans as he began to fuck you. aizawa however, didn't like that.

he leaned down to your ear, speaking in the gruff voice that always made your knees weak. " c'mon darling, it's just you and me here. be as loud as you want y/n." something about the way he spoke your name made you want him more.

so without further thought, you let out a moan that was like music to shota's ears. he spread your legs further apart, hitching one leg on his shoulder. the new position gave him access to go deeper and get closer to you. your body jolts in pleasure as aizawas pelvis puts pressure on your swollen clit. "ah yes, right there!"

his soft lips messily kiss yours. you couldn't even kiss him back, your mouth only being capable of letting out lewd strings of curses and moans.

"you're so fucking beautiful when you take all of me." aizawa said, muttering sweet praise and degradation into your ear. the heat of his breath went straight to ur core, bringing you closer to your reslease. your walls tighten on his cock, making his rhythm falter a bit. "f-fuck yes shota!" you grind your clit onto him, desperately trying to bring yourself closer to an orgasm. your hands grip onto shotas defined muscles in a desperate attempt to hold on to something. the pain from your nails digging into his arms drove him crazy.

your legs wrapped around his hips and your eyes shut. you turned your head away from him, feeling your orgasm coming. calloused hands grab your cheeks, turning your head back to him. "don't close your eyes. look at me baby." his hold loosens as his thumb runs across your cheek. his touch was gentle, sweet and the absolute opposite of how he fucked you. the utterly impure noises coming from your cunt and the man making it feel euphoric pushed you over the edge. your eyes water and your back arches on his grip.

"that's it baby, let it all out." you call out his name and your nails dig into his arms while he praises and fucks you through your orgasm. "good girl. your so beautiful." he moves a braid from in your face and showers you with kisses. your chest rises and falls heavily and you catch your breath.

aizawa trails kisses from your face down to your cunt, keeping his eyes on your fucked out state. he wanted to push you over the edge. he wouldn't feel accomplished until he had you shaking and calling out for him. your eyes shot open as you felt aizawa licking at your cunt.

"oh s-shit." your hips buck into his mouth and he watches you as you go speechless. he caressed your thighs, lifting one while he lapped at you. " i can't. it's too much." your body contradicted what ever pleas that came out of your mouth. aizawa hums with satisfaction upon feeling your hands in his hair, pulling him closer to your cunt.

your body weakly shook as he brought you to your second orgasm of the night. the only sound was your boss groaning into you and your heavy breathing. aizawa rises from in between your legs, the shine on his mouth and chin being proof of your pleasure.

he laid next to you, wrapping his arm around your sweaty shoulders. the two of you laid in a comfortable silence. he relaxed, feeling you lay your head on his chest and run your fingers along his abs.
"shota."

he hummed in response. " what does this mean for us now?" aizawa sighed, feeling a wave of tiredness wash over him. "i don't know what this means y/n...let's not hurt our heads about it right now."

"yeah...yeah you're right." you say lowly, easily getting distracted by imaginary tracing your name onto his chest. the small action lured aizawa even closer to sleep.

all he could think about was how you were like the breath of fresh air he never knew he needed. he knew exactly what he was getting himself into. you were worth it.

 you were worth it

20K+?!???!? I LITERALLY SHED TEARS

20K+?!???!? I LITERALLY SHED TEARS. I LOVE YALL SM🤭 i'm alive, breathing and well lmaooo😭

i am tryna get a new book out for my wlw shawtys tho🤭🤭....