𝟬𝟱- 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

AIZAWAS POV

AIZAWAS POV

"GOOD MORNING AIZAWA,"

"i hope you and erina are well." he glanced to the sleeping cheater and rolled his eyes. "mr. toshinori (all might) wanted me to inform you that the boss and assistants retreat has moved up on the calendar. all companies are to arrive by 6pm tonight."

he ran his hand down his face and sighed. "alright thank you for the notice. have a great day." he hung up and layed back, looking at the ceiling. erina began to stir around and rose up. she stretched her arms and turned to the man. "good morning babe." she leaned in for a kiss and aizawa got out of the bed before she could reach his lips, resulting in a frown from the woman.

aizawa got himself ready for the day and left the house without a word spoken to erina. since he had a habit of coming to work earlier than required, he forwarded the email regarding the change in plans to you as soon as he arrived.

AFTER WORK
5:59 pm
ON THE JET

"attention flyers, we will depart in 5 minutes." a sigh left your lips as you laid back and closed your eyes. shuffling began in the seat across from you. opening your eyes, you saw your boss in grey sweatpants and a tight white shirt. his hair was in a messy man-bun and lord was that a sight to see.

"you look good boss. don't forget that my offer is a never ending one." you said looking him up and down. he let out a deep chuckle as his dark eyes took in your outfit. his eyes lingered on your legs for a few seconds then to your face. "so do you." he sat down and pulled out his phone, your mouth agape at his response.

you were so used to the flirting being one-sided it was surprising he was playing along. which made you wonder, what changed? had you finally got him to break?... you looked at your boss who threw his head back with his eyes closed. maybe, just maybe you did.

TRIPLE TREES HOTEL
11:46 pm
4 SOCIAL EVENTS LATER

to say you weren't exhausted from both people and today would be the biggest understatement in the world. finally 4 social events later you were able to take a nap.

you rose from the bed and checked your phone, grimacing at the time. you were supposed to meet some other assistants you met 3 hours ago. it wouldn't hurt anybody to go to the pool after hours.

after showering, putting your hair up and putting on your swimwear,  you head down to the 1st floor

after showering, putting your hair up and putting on your swimwear,  you head down to the 1st floor. your outfit and overall appearance attracting looks from bellboys and guests.

you walked out of the hotel to a lounge chair. aizawa sat in the hot tub, staring at the water. you removed your cover up to reveal the black swimsuit that hugged your body. your boss watched you intently as he noticed your presence. with confidence, you walked over to the hot tub and stepped in carefully.

he watched your every move as you lowered yourself into the heated waters, letting it stop mid-neck. you turned away from him and rose up. aizawa came behind you and gently moved your braids to the side. "you know, i've been thinking. i'll take you up on that 'never ending offer' of yours." his fingers lazily dragged from your shoulder down. you bit your bottom lip at the feeling.

"what about that wife of yours that you love so much?" he scoffed at your remark. "look around darling, do you see her here? although, i bet you'd like that, letting my wife watch you take every inch of me like a slut." a smirk found its way to both of your lips. you turned around and faced him.

"so boss what exactly are you trying to say?" he lifted your face to make eye contact with him. "i'm saying, i want you." this was what you've waiting for.

" well then, i'm all yours."

A/N:

A/N:

short chapter to prepare y'all for these next ones...  just one word: drama

and thank y'all soooo much for 500 reads!!!💕💕