𝟬𝟰- 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗿𝘀.

WORDS COULD NOT EXPLAIN

how bad you wished his wife was a bitch.  if she was a bitch, it would be an even lighter breeze to be slowly seducing her husband. but alas she was a damn sweet heart. of course you didn't know her well enough to confirm that she was a good person, but she seemed nice.

PREVIOUSLY AT 1:03 PM.

she pulled him in for a kiss and he was looking at you. shota aizawa: your boss was looking at you while his wife tongued him down. "oh my how rude of me!" she ran up to you. " i'm erina aizawa, his wife." the brunette brought you to a hug and kissed both of your cheeks. she smelled the faint but recognizable scent of her husbands cologne on your body.

"i'm sure he's talked plenty about me." she flipped her hair over her shoulders. you looked at him and he looked back at you. "um no i'm sorry, he told me he was married when i was being interviewed but that was the only time." internally you were laughing your ass off at her face. you sent her a "sad" smile as her perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed. she turned and looked at her husband who was trying to focus on anything else but her fuming figure.

she brushed it off and brought the smile back to her face. you looked at aizawa who was trying to avoid eye contact. the tension in the air was obvious, making it intensely awkward.

"alright... this is where i'll see myself out boss. it was a pleasure to finally meet the mrs." she waved you goodbye and you turned on your heels towards the door.

after you were a safe distance from his office, you ran down the hall to find aliza. the blonde girl was sitting at a corner table eating a sandwich. her airpods were in, meaning she was watching something. you quickly walked to her table and sat down across from her.

the two of you have gotten much closer, meeting each other for lunch and hanging out outside work. you believed he was trustworthy enough to tell about your advances to your superior. "aliza" she looked up at you and paused her show, humming in response.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HIS WIFE WAS HOT?!"

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

AIZAWAS POV

aizawa's plan was to come home earlier than she usually would to try and give his wife a good time. erina tried not to show it, but she was mad when y/n told her that he didn't talk about his marriage at work. her on the other hand bragged about the marriage to anyone and anything with ears.

he tried to explain that he chose to keep his personal and work life separate but his wife and even himself didn't believe that. aizawa pulled into the driveway and exited the car with flowers and her favorite food. he opened the door softly to see a rose petal trail going from the foyer to the kitchen. he followed the trail to the kitchen and set down the food on the counter.

as he went further into the kitchen, the man saw two plates and two glasses of wine. the cups were half empty, indicating that someone and his wife were having quite the night. the plates were half eaten as well. aizawa unbuttoned the cuffs of his shirt and made his way up the stairs.

moans and dirty talk ran through the whole house and got louder as he got closer to his bedroom. he leaned towards the closed door and clenched his jaw. his wife's moans and the mystery mans grunts could be heard.

barging in and interrupting wouldn't be the smartest decision. the woman he loved for 4 years.

she was cheating on him...

there was obviously a better way to go at this. one that would make him money and make her pay.

and best of all, one that would satisfy his burning desires.