Chapter 8

(Your P.O.V.)

I was looking out he passenger side window of Mully's car, watching as the scenery passed before me. I was trying to take my mind off of things. Off of Cray, the boys, and life in general. Before I knew it I was mumbling the lyrics to my favorite song.

We say we're friends, but I'm catching you across the room
It makes no sense, 'cause we're fighting over what we do
And there's no way I'll end up being with you
But friends don't look at friends that way
No, friends don't look at friends that way

I closed my eyes as the lyrics sunk in. I sighed. I mean, who am I anyway? I'm a stupid loser who doesn't even talk to their parents. Who runs away in fear of people actually knowing me, and hating me.
What if I showed the boys my other side? The one only
Claire knows.

They would probably never talk to me again.
What if I actually let go?
Told them... Everything... No. I can't risk it. I'm happy, and being happy is good enough... Right?

He car stopped, pulling me out of the racing thoughts.
I looked down at Mully's hoodie. My face heated up instantly, God I hope he didn't see.

"I'll give it back as soon as possible." I promised. He looked me up and down for a moment.

"Nah you can keep it. It looks better on you anyways." He smiled.
I returned his smile and hugged him. "Wow thanks."
I got out of the car and ran up to the front door.

Once I got inside I closed he door and sunk down hugging my knees.
What a day. I looked again at Mully's hoodie. I couldn't help but smile.
I texted Claire a picture.

Sent 0 minutes ago

BFF💕
OMG GIRL! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!

Sent 0 minutes ago

Y/n
Depends on what you think it is lol.

Sent 0 minutes ago

BFF💕
No. Way. I've FINALLY worn off on you! You're wearing a hoodie! 🙌

Sent 0 minutes ago

Y/n
No. Its actually Mullys. He was so sweet!

Hmm... I think I'll retype that...

No. It's actually Mullys.

Better. I sent it and a notification popped up. I clicked and it was a video of last night. The boys had caught it on camera and posted it on YouTube. Oh hell no...  I reluctantly watched.
I kept watching me humiliate myself until a certain part caught my attention.

I was sitting extremely close to Josh. I yawned then looked up at him and smiled. I stood up to say something, but then my eyes slowly fluttered closed and I fell. Eddie reached out to catch me just in time.

"Damn..." He brushed some hair out of my eyes. "isn't she beautiful." I heard him mutter under his breath. He picked me up bridal style and carried me inside, closely followed by Juicy who was the unofficial cameraman. 

"Uh does anyone have anything she could wear? I don't think she'd really be comfortable like- this." Grant said gesturing to me. Eddie layed me down on Narrator's bed.

"She might fit one of my hoodies?" Mully spoke up.
" And my sweatpants are probably pretty close at least." Gauge volunteered.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Guys, just exactly HOW do you plan on dressing her. I mean we do have to take her old clothes off to get new ones on." Eddie questioned.

I blushed. I felt sick. I felt weird. Like a bird was trapped in my stomach. I wasn't mad, I was kinda.. Oh I don't know, I can't describe it.

"Oh shit. I hadn't thought of that!" Josh slurred.

"Juicy does it!" Everyone yelled.

"Great now she's gonna hate me." He mumbled.

Luckily they didn't show *ahem* that part. I finished the video and walked to my room. I layed on the bed. Then I did something I had never done before, I called Aaron to see if he was wanted to hang out. Turns out, he did. But I couldn't stop thinking about the way Eddie looked at me when he caught me... Then that song came back.

Friends don't look at friends that way

Please tell me how I'm doing I honestly don't even know if I should continue. I don't really like it much but if you guys want me to, I'll keep writing. Also sorry for no updates! I've had writers block for like the past week. Anyways vote, comment, follow.

love y'all 😘