Sick (Keefe)

A/N: I'm having absolutely no inspiration for The Only Way, so I'm leaving it at a cliffhanger-y ending. :))

Pretty sure you guys don't mind, right? I mean, after 2 weeks, most people forget anything too important...

This is a single part oneshot of Keefe being sick, but I'm making another one with it being Sophie.

Oh well, I JUST finished my first round of exams this yearrrr!! Yay!!

1 round down, 3 more to go...

But who the heck wants to know my life story? Let's get on to the actual story!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sophie

Sophie sighed happily as she glittered onto her home estate, Dawnhearth.

She opened the door, shouting, "Keefe! I'm home!"

She frowned when there was no reply. Her husband worked at home, fully focusing on his art.

And let's just say that he made more money with a painting than she did in half a year.

Usually, Keefe would either be working in the living room, or waiting for her outside.

He wasn't in either of those places.

Which given their past experiences with death, worried her a lot.

Sophie finally let out a sigh of relief when she discovered Keefe asleep on the bed.

He did that sometimes when he complained that he had no inspiration. Go figure.

"Hey Handsome," she cooed, bringing his head onto her lap.

He groaned and placed his hand over his face. Sophie frowned again. It was really unlike him to not soak up her rare compliment.

"You okay?" She ruffled his fluffy blonde hair, her frown deepening when he didn't protest about her touching The Hair.

"What's wrooonnngggg?" She whined, worriedly running a hand over his face.

Sophie pressed her hand to his forehead in alarm. "Why are you so hot?"

"'Cause I am?" Keefe tried for a smirk, but it ended up as a grimace as he rubbed his temples.

"Fever, baby?" Her brow furrowed.

"Uh huh. And my head hurts like hell."

"Aww, you called Elwin?" Sophie touched his cheek. It felt burning hot.

"Mm... He said it was a cold... A really bad cold... No reason to worry."

She sighed. "When you start quoting Alden, I get even more worried. Have you taken your medicine?"

"I can't do that until I eat."

"And the last time you ate was... "

"Urhm... Breakfast? Or was it supper yesterday? I dunno."

"Excuse me, WHAT?!? Breakfast was your last meal? That was hours ago."

"Well I can't exactly cook now, can I? And I can't call the gnomes 'cause they're all outside and I can't go outside 'cause you know," Keefe grabbed a pillow and pressed it over his face. "Ugh!"

"How 'bout I make something for you to eat?" She suggested. "You try to sleep."

Suddenly she felt guilty for waking him up.

"Mhm. Don't blow the kitchen up, Hon."

Sophie chuckled. "I'll try not to, but no promises."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~