Just read the first paragraph!

Just read the first paragraph! See? I knew that would get your attention! Okay wait! Don't go! I usually skip A/N's and even I'm guilty for that, but don't go just yet! I need to explain how my stories work! You still here? Yay! Hold on, just skim through this, I'll try to make it as short as possible!

Okay, so I know I mentioned in the title that these were oneshots, but not exactly.

Hmm, how do I explain... So basically I'll write a few oneshots where it explains how our favourite ship got together, why the setting of the rest of the oneshots are like they are, so on and so forth.

But most of the oneshots will be linked in some tiny way, but any human AU's I write is obviously NOT linked to the stories that happen in the lost cities.

Hope you don't mind, but before every oneshot, I'll add a short A/N that explains some small details of the story, and at the end I'll also add some of my own thoughts.

In some oneshots, Lord Cassius and Lady Gisela are good parents, because I feel that Keefe really deserves it. Likewise, in some oneshots, Alvar is also good, because I want to experiment with how the Vackers' life would be like with a caring elder brother.

I may, or may not write angst sometimes, but I'll try not to, because I hate angst, it always makes me cry and get depressed for the rest of the day. :(

I'm completely open to constructive criticism and new ideas, and in fact I'll try to reply to your comments. If any of you comment on these, I'll give the credits to you of course!

I'm a new writer, and new to Wattpad, but I'll try my best and please don't mind me if I have too many errors.

Okay! I think I'm done now! If I have any other stuff to add on, I'll put them in other A/N. Thanks for reading through this lengthy A/N!

I'll try to make the oneshots as long as possible, and I'll try to update every week, but as most of you probably know, schoolwork is most important! So during the holiday or vacation times I'll probably be updating more often, every few days or so, but less during school times and especially during exam periods.

The gist: I have no updating schedule, but I'll try to update about once a week.

Yup, I think this is it! Thanks again, for reading through, hope you understand me, (sometimes my language can be weird...) and bye for now!

Total word count: 447 words

~Alison_5201314
;)