Sassy

A/N: In case you're wondering, no, this is not part 2 of Confessions... I'm working on it! I promise! Just decided to post this short chapter (that doesn't link to anything) I've been wanting to post this for so long... I think it's pretty cute. ;)

"Where are you taking me, Soph?!" Keefe laughed, as Sophie dragged him by the arm across the Havenfield grounds.

She shrugged. "Dunno, but I couldn't let you stay in there any longer. I swear, you're gonna start liking Iggy more than me."

Keefe smirked. "Jealous, are you Foster? Just so you know, you'll always be first to me."

Sophie turned around and caught him staring at her. "Watcha lookin' at?" She asked, smiling.

Keefe grinned. "My hot girlfriend."

She rolled her eyes, sassing back, "And who could that be?"

He shrugged. "Some hot chick named Sophie Foster."

Sophie's cheeks went nuclear. She slapped his shoulder playfully. "Shut up."

"But it's true!"

"Shut up!"

"Make me."

"Gladly."

She leaned forward and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

She had to tiptoe slightly for their lips to meet. After all, she was shorter than him.

The top of her head just touched the bottom of Keefe's nose, and he found it hilarious and adorable at the same time. God knows why.

They pulled apart, Sophie leaned her head on Keefe's chest, his steady heartbeat reassuring.

She took the chance to whisper, "I love you."

Keefe chuckled, and rested his head on top of hers. "Love you too, Soph. More than you know."

A/N: ......... *silence*............ I have no idea whether to cry of happiness that I managed to write this or to go hide in a corner in embarrassement for making this so short... I wanted to add on that Keefe ruined the moment by making a fool of himself but I didn't have the heart to do it... Oh well... *sigh* I promise, I'll post part 2 of Confessions soon and it will be much longer than this... Some time this week or early next week probably... Yeah I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!

Word count: 213 words excluding A/N

~Alison_5201314
;)