20 - friendsgiving

FINE LINE
real life

Friday, November 29. 10:57 PM

"can you pass me the rest of the mashed potatoes?" asked jake austin from across the table.

"not like your fat ass had it the entire time" laughed david making the group burst out into fits of laughter.

friendsgiving: the celebration before or after thanksgiving in which is celebrated with friends.

charlotte's friendsgiving version: a dinner held after thanksgiving in which cast-mates she worked with this year are invited to.

sitting in her backyards large patio sat some cast mates from the fosters, fast and furious, teen beach, teen wolf, jessie, and although she hasn't worked with him in the last two years, next to her sat robert pattinson who has been coming to her friendsgiving for, three years now.

"can you blame him? i might just have to steal this recipe" laughed tyler from across the table.

there had been at least 15 people over but some had to call it a night and get home to eat up early in the morning.

the only people left had been paul, vin, crystal, dylan, tyler, david, jake, sherri, cierra and ross. some were sitting on the table just talking while others sat around the bon fire drinking beers.

"well let me know when you get it but ladies and gents i'll have to call it a night here. i have to get back to home, daniel is getting off soon and boy does he like to talk his head off" laughed crystal as she got up from her chair.

everyone waved her off goodbye, walking to the front door with charlotte.

she gave her a kiss on the cheek "drive safe, and tell daniel we all wished he could've made it"

the older brunette nodded "yeah, of course! have a good night char, love you!"

"love you too, crystal meth" she waved at her as she backed out in her car

"sleep well, mrs o'brien!" she yelled as she sped off.

-

as the night dragged on a bit longer the group slowly came to an end leaving only paul, dylan, cierra and tyler.

they were all standing outside having some last minuet conversations before they parted ways.

charlotte and tyler walked out the front door holding left over food for the group to take.

"so how are you and liliana?" she asked him, standing a few feet away from everyone.

he kicked a small pebble before letting out a little laugh "it was just a one night stand, she seemed to have a good life and i don't think she needed something serious. i don't know, it was good for the both of us though."

she gave a small frown "but she seemed so cool!"

"yeah the best of them are" he laughed "thanks for the dinner charlotte it was fun!"

she nodded "of course, ty. maybe i'll change it up next year and make two separate dinners"

tyler shook his head before giving her a hug and heading over into dylan's car but not before telling paul and cierra goodnight.